The Gender

Skylar's P.O.V
It's been a week sense hakeem have been avoiding me he's been with camilla I been seeing them everywhere together he just likes being with women breaking their heart but he says he loves me...hakeem just really needs to hear me out if he would just gives me a 2 chance we don't have work today. Anyway I heard my phone buzzing I looked at it to see who it was it was a text message from jaxon

(Text Conversation)

Jaxon- Why didn't you call me when you got home

Skylar- I don't have to do what you want

Jaxon- Yes you do I'm you're boyfriend now

Skylar- like I said what's that supposed to mean

Jaxon- You have to do what I say

Skylar- No I don't

Jaxon-Im coming over

(End of Conversation)

Hakeem's P.O.V

I have been avoiding Skylar for a while it's been a week I have been with camilla everywhere I have not talked to crystal since she moved in her apartment. Anyway I decided to visit crystal to see how's she's doing I drove to her house I knocked on the door I heard footsteps approaching to the front door she opened it I saw her belly it was big "Oh hakeem come in" I came in I sat on the couch "Soo....I see you have grown last time I saw you" I said "Yeah I know how are you" she said sitting down next to me "I'm not so good" I said "I went to the doctors yesterday they told me the gender of.....Our baby" she said "What is the gender" I said "It's a girl" she said "Oh...I guess we should go shopping then" I said getting up "Yeah we should I'm 3 weeks due" she said getting up as we head out the door into the car "That's cool" I said as we went in-to Marshall's we went shopping for 2 hours then I helped her with the bags into the apartment "oh...hakeem we spent 2hrs shopping" she said holding her belly "Yeah....."I said looking at my phone it is 12:00 "I love you" she said grabbing my face I have 3 women but I don't know which one should I choose one of them is special to me "I love you to" I said as I kissed crystal she maybe did a lot of bad things to me and........skylar but I still love her I went home to get my mind off things.

Skylar's P.O.V

I heard a knock on my door I was scared I walked over to the door "Who is it" I said "Open the door babe" he said "Why" I said "Just open it" he said as I opened up the door "What's with you" he said while walking in & sitting on the couch "N - Nothing's wrong with me" I said sitting next to him "Come & sit on my lap" he said "No?" I said "But I want some of that" he said placing his hand on my thigh rubbing his hand back & forth he was really turning me on he is just using me for sex hakeem will never do this to me "C-an Y-ou S-top" I said moaning "You like that don't you" he said putting his lips on my neck biting my neck "P-lease" I moaned grabbing on the edge of the couch he started taking my clothes off I lost it I gave up "I SAID STOP YOUR JUST USING ME FOR SEX YOU PERVERT YOU DON'T LOVE ME...." "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY" he said grabbing me by my neck holding me up against the wall he was chocking me "STOP P-Please" I said trying to break free I pulled his hair punched his I started kicking & screaming "Bitch you started some shit now" he said punching me in my face "Why are you doing this (screams/crying)" I said while he threw me on the couch "Bitch I own you now take off your clothes" he said coming towards me "No......please" I sad "Do it now" he said while I took off my clothes he did the same he put it in me I screamed in pain....I was being forced he didn't want to be with me he wanted to be with me for sex if hakeem was here right now as he thrusted in & out of me I started kic when he was finished he whispered in my ear "If you tell anyone I will kill you understand"he said leaving "Under stand" I said I cleaned my self up curled myself into a ball & cried myself to sleep.