Part 1

Mikasa's point of view

After the sudden darkness all I remember was being woken up by various other woman who were quit lovely. They all stared at me. All I can say was fear was shown In there eyes. Looking at my surroundings I notice the place we were looked like a jail, only it was made of dirt and our only source of light was the small candle outside a rusty metal door.

"Umm excuse me...where are we??"

I asked a woman with brown hair and hazel eyes

"...we are in an underground jail..."she whispered quietly as if she spoke any louder the room would collapse.

"Do you know the reason why??" Responding in an monotone voice

"...I overheard by the men outside...we are all going to be sold in an underground market...as sex slaves"

"I see... is there anything else I should know?" Hoping there was anyway to get out of here

"...nothing else, just do what they say...it makes here more bearable."

"Mind asking how long you have been here??"

"A week... As for others, they been here longer..and as lucky for you, we all will be leaving in the next three days. That's all I know"

After that the woman finished she turn around and laid on the floor and began to sleep. With all she told me I knew right away there was no escape. As I waited for the third day, I went to a corner and laid myself to a deep sleep.
..........
I woke up with out knowing wether it's been a day or not...All I knew was that I was hungry. And as right on cue, a big burley man came in with a big bucket of old bread. Throwing each bread loaf to each woman, as he intended to throw the bread at me, but I was able to catch it with my hand. He continue with his work. Right when I was about to bite my small, hand size of bread I notice he left the door open.

My chance... I was getting in a position ready to make a run for it when another woman went right before me. Before I could comprehend what was happening the said girl who tried to escape lied dead in front of me with her head cut off next to the dead body. All I felt was was a warm liquid running down on my face as well as it began to seep in through my shirt. Before my brain wrapped around the situation the burly man grab me and pin me against the wall.

"You tried to escape as well, didn't you??" He said in a mocking manner as he tight his grip on my neck.

"Sadly you weren't the one who attempted it... Though you kinda did...well what would killing one more do..." Laughing as he grab his knife. Aiming for my heart, he swung his knife and right before he could he stop midway ,dropping me and his body falling right on me. The familiar warm thick liquid was on me again and replacing the areas where it missed last time.

Looking down at the burly man I notice there was a knife pierce right threw his neck. Looking up I see another man only not as tall as the one laying on my lap, he had blond hair and brown eyes as for his height he seem to be half a foot taller then me. He walked at my direction grabbing my hair and pulling me to his face

" lucky for you that I was here, if I wasn't you would be dead, not like I'm trying to be the hero...more like you are the most expensive thing we have here meaning I can't have you dying on me now, can we??" He chuckle as he began to clean his knife.

"You know for a girl who has seen two deaths, with both blood and corpse lading on you...your pretty unique, not to mention your divine beauty, I would have you to my self.." He bend down grabbing my hair and pulled me towards his face to the point I can feel his breath.