Chapter 14

Your POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, the surroundings was not familiar to me.

The walls of the room were painted beige and the floor has red carpet on it, I saw a bookshelf with full of dust. I tried to sit up but pain shoot through my shoulder making me lay down on the soft bed again.

I remembered what happened to me and I am feeling angry towards brad, I want to rip his throat out. But before that I studied the place again. Then I noticed my shoulder is now already wrapped in bandage.

I tried to sit up again and this time I managed myself to sit up. I saw my gun holster on the table with my gun on it and my hunting knife. I felt relieve maybe the one who rescued me was not a bad guy after all, beside my gun I saw a family picture, the parents our behind the kid while the kid was holding a fishing rod with her caught fish at the end of the line, they are smiling joyfully at the camera.

"Glad to see you awake" Somebody spoke and I quickly get my gun and pointed at the stranger who spoke, she was leaning on the door. She wore a black denim pants, a black converse and a blue crew neck shirt with a fingerless gloves on her hands.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Well I am the one who saved your life, a little gratitude would be nice" she told me.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"In my apartment building, lower your weapon down, I will not hurt you" she said and I lowered my weapon.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm feeling great now thanks" I told her. "How long was I've been out?" I asked her.

"For about, 48 hours, here you need to eat to have you're strength back, you've lost a lot of blood" She said and gave me a canned fruits.

"Thanks, by the way, what's your name" I asked her as I am eating my food.

"Axel, Axel Miller" she said then shrugged. I nodded my head.

"I'm Y/N" I told her and she nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, and here are some clothes maybe you might want to freshen up" she said and handed me the clothes.

"Thanks nice to meet you too." I said and I tried to stand up.

"Do you need help?" She asked.

"No, thanks" I said.

"Okay I'm going downstairs, just proceed there if you're already finished changing since we are going to move out of here" she said.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, after I showered I cleaned my wounds and I changed my bandage. I quickly get dressed in a black jeans, black crew neck shirt and sleeveless denim jacket. I put my gun and knife on my waist and put on my combat boots and after that I went downstairs.

"Is she awake now?" I heard a voice.

"Yes she's already awake and she will be here any minute now" Axel said and I saw a kid about 10 years of age, she wore a black leggings, a shirt and a black leather jacket, she has also a knife on her waist and a gun. Well I am not weirded out by the fact that a child is carrying a gun since it is now a necessity in the world like this. Axel is now wearing her leather jacket and I saw another girl who is about my age, sharpening her knife. She's wearing a camouflage pants a combat boots and navy green under armor shirt, her hair was in a barbers cut, she stared at me.

"Looks like she's already here" she said and Axel and the little girl look at me, Axel smiled she tossed a black bag at me and I caught it.

"What are these?" I asked her, the bag is heavy.

"Open it" she said and I saw a bunch of ammos inside, with five extra clip of magazines and a five boxes with a label that said american MRE.

"Consider it as a welcome gift" the other girl said.

"I'm Lexin by the way" she introduced herself sticking out her hands for a handshake.

"Y/N" I said and shook her hands.

"And that's Sofi over there. Let's get moving" she said and pointed the little girl and then get her M16 rifle and camouflage backpack.

We walked down the stairs, Lexin was in the lead, sofi and I in the middle and Axel was in the back, she's facing the opposite, wow It seems like in the army when the troops are in the field doing an operation.

We shoot at the zombies who comes our way, then we successfully reached the basement to get a getaway vehicle.

I am confused because we passed at so many possible getaway vehicle but we just walked passed that.

"There is so many possible vehicle there" I told them.

"Relax, we have so much cooler getaway vehicle Y/N with loads of ammunitions and food supplies" Lexin said while shooting at the zombies ahead of us.

"There it is" sofi said, her name sounds familiar. She was pointing at a car but I was surprised to see a humvee there.

"No freaking way" I said.

"Yes freaking way" axel said grinning.

We entered the car, there is a gattling gun above us.

"So do you have a group Y/N?" Axel asked.

"Yes but one betrayed me and the rest of the group is in danger in his hands" I told them with a hint of anger.

"Calm down, we are going after them, what is their vehicle?" Lexin asked.

"A fifth harmony tour bus" I said.

"Fifth harmony? You mean you are with my sister?" Sofi asked.

"Which one?" I asked her.

"Camila" she said with hope in her eyes.

"Yes I am with her with the rest of the girls but we gotta be quick before brad put them in danger" I told them.

"Copy that Y/N, we're a team now" Lexin said then stepped on the gas.

I'm coming after you Brad.