4 1/2 years later - 1:33 a.m.

This chapter is a bonus chapter because this book reached 100 reads. I know it's lame, but oh well. It's so unbelievable that people read this and (hopefully) enjoyed it. But yeah, just wanted to say thank you and stuff and here's the bonus chapter. Hope you like it. Until next time.

~Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mae and Beckham lie on the bed, facing each other, staring in the other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful," Beckham whispered, "you know that?"

Mae blushed, "Mmm, says you."

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

Mae laughed, "I love you, too."

"You know what's coming up pretty soon?"

"No, what?"

"Your birthday, sweetheart, duh."

"Oh," she laughed again an Beckham joined her, "I guess I wasn't thinking about it."

"What would you want to do for your birthday?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, maybe just stay in, watch some movies with you, eat ice cream and donuts and just pig out all I want."

"Nothing else?" Beckham smiled at the thought of just watching movies with Mae on her birthday.

She shook her head, "Unless you want to do something?"

He thought for a moment, his eyes transfixed on her facial features.

Minutes passed and Beckham hadn't said anything.

Mae put her hand on his arm, "Hey, you okay? Did you think of something you wanted to do?"

He smiled the brightest smile and said, "Let's get married."

Never had she loved suprises more than anything.