S I X

People Magazine- ICYMI - THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW RISING STAR JAYMIE HARPER

1. She has an insane amount of acting talent

Jaymie is not only a credited main character on MTVs hit show "Scream" as the sassy and intelligent Eleanor Maddox, but she also has appeared in a few minor roles as well. Harper brought the young, feisty, and equally as badass cousin of Allison Argent, Tanya Argent to life on MTVs equally as successful show "Teen Wolf". However, her talent doesn't stop there. Over on Freeform's hit show "Shadowhunters", Jaymie Harper played Zoe Pearson a young girl who left the hustle and bustle of living with demons and abruptly moved to an entirely different country, but soon found herself back where she started. Earlier this year she was rumored to be joining a few other TV shows and films but has only confirmed her part in Marvel Cinematic Universe's upcoming hit, "Captain America: Civil War", as Gianna Clarke aka '"Gemini'. Exact details on the character are still unknown but given what we've seen out of Jaymie Harper already, it's sure to be another hit character to add to the list.

2. She's quite the people person

Whether you meet Jaymie in person or selflessly stalk her social media accounts you're bound to find nothing but funny and relatable tweets and heartwarming snapshots of her favorite moments with those she loves most. Her Twitter account (@MissJaymieHarper) has reached almost 1.5 Million followers despite only having some minor roles under her belt. Jamie's Instagram account (@missjaymieharper) is coming to a similar count but no amount of followers could possibly outshine all of the cute snaps of Jaymie with her sister (on screen and off screen), flawlessly adorable selfies, and anything else that could make up the perfect Instagram profile.

3. She's quite the people person

Soon after the news of Jaymie's new part in "Captain America: Civil War" hit the internet a new wave of mass hysteria broke it too. One of the first announcements was made by Harper's alum TV show "Scream" when their official Twitter account posted this: 'Congrats to our girl @MissJaymieHarper on her new role of Gianna Clarke aka ''Gemini' in the latest Captain America movie, don't forget us :')' Naturally Jaymie replied with her usual sense of love: 'THANK YOU BABES AND I COULD NEVER <3 Super excited to play this character and meet the killer cast! :)' The natural flow of fan comments started to roll in but there was one comment from Jaymie's soon-to-be cast mate Tom Holland that stuck out to a lot of people. Holland replied: 'Especially me right? Reading over the script now and I'm liking what I see ;)' A little bit of friendly banter was thrown back and forth between the two young co-stars which has many people, including us here at People magazine, speculating a little romance between Jaymie Harper and Tom Holland both on screen and off.

Written by: Olivia Cooke