Chapter 2

The plane smelt of baby powder..... But then again maybe that was because of the single mother with 3 children sitting next to me. About 3 minutes into the flight I got tired of the baby screaming and took out my headphones. I scrolled through countless kpop songs until I found the perfect one... "Fly by Got7". I couldn't resist.... Mostly because it was a pun but also I need to hear the voice of my ultimate bias JB. Ever since my freshman year of high school I had loved kpop. I knew from that point on wanted to live in Korea and now I would be able to live out my dream.
With the 13 hour flight in mind I looked out the window and trying to ignore the world. Before I knew it I was in a coma like sleep.

Dream
So many people... Too many people. They pushed past me, all of them headed to a bright light far away. I don't know what to do. Should I get help? Or go with them? The anger inside of me was building up. This anger I knew would soon turn in to fear. I have to get out of the crowd. But where would I go, I was standing in a mob all alone. The people were formed in an ocean and came in crashing waves all around me. My footing was poor and I was easily shoved to the ground. I could feel the kick of boots headed straight for my liver. I'm sure by this time I had a few broken ribs. So this is what dying feels like. I knew I would probably be dead in a few second from the internal bleeding. All of a sudden I felt a warming sensation through my body. I felt safe and secure. I opened my eyes to see a faceless figure of a man was carrying me. But we weren't going through the ginormous crowd. Instead the entire crowd split in two letting him carry me safely out of the danger. After we were through the crowd he sat me down. He embraced me and said to me the seven words I could never forget. 'Jinye, I will never let you go'.

End of dream
Ew what in the world was that horrible noise! My playlist had completely ended and now the bodies of screaming children surrounded me. The weird part was that these weren't the usual children screams I had heard before. In fact these screams also sounded like adult screams. I pulled of my headphones and looked around. Everyone I saw, with the exception of the older man in the corner who probably couldn't hear, had a worried look. I nudged the the woman next to me.
"What's going on?"
She looked at me as if unwilling to say anything. Instead she just brought her finger to her mouth and pointed towards the front row. A man slowly pointed a gun towards one of the passengers heads and said with a grin...
"Turn the plane around"

* Thanks for reading! I will be adding more to the chapters as I go along! *