Meeting Him

Josh pov
As i was planing Rosie's funeral in Rosie 's favorite cafe a strange man dressed in all black came up to me and said "I know you miss her i can get her back for you" as he said that I jumped eup and begged him to do it ,he said that I need something that was close to her. I pulled out the wedding ring that she picked out at the shop he said "that it would not do as she did not grow attached to it/own it or touch it for that mater." Then I remembered the necklace that she ALWAYS wore no mater what. He said that it would be the best thing, as he said that there was a loud crush outside the café. I quickly got up and ran out the front to see a truck had crushed in to a gas station across the road.I see a flick of a flame and then the whole station went up in flames. Everyone in there was killeď or should of died if the angle didn't come down and save them. The angle looked alot like Rosies i looked closer i realize it is her. I call out to her she turns and comes over with a smile on her "angel like face" and kisses me on the lips and then flys back up to the sky.

ROSIE  POV
I saw him and he saw me,I can't believe it so this is the chose that death was talking about. I will forever be stuck in limbo but i can go back and save lives. I know i cancame back from the dead but i need help from the before life,the going life and the after life. Death has said to goto the before life as it is the hardest to get to. Death has also told me that i need to get a light soul sapling, a dark soul sapling and a normal soul sapling. The soul sapling is the hardest sapling to get as i have to get a new born baby's soul. As soon as i get out of here. As i was in deep thought death came back with the soul sapling. I jumped up and huged him a d thanked him. As he gave it to me it glowed a bright light and when it died down i was on the floor still in my angel loke form. I looked around to see Josh walking a cross the street and a motorcycle came speeding down the street. The motorcycle hit Josh i ran as fast as i can in this form i get to him just in time to save him. I'm teleported back to limbo just after.

(A/n: hey guys and girls sorry i haven't updated in a bit but i alive. Well i just wanted you guys to know i have lost a good friend of my and now he is a tribute to this book so um yeah have a good day/life see you next time)