He Asks You Out On a Date

It's been a while. I'm sorry.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Masaomi - (B/N) got sick, again, so you took him back to the place where you met Masaomi. Luckily he was at the desk, talking to the receptionist about his next appointment. "There they are," the receptionist said as you walked in. Masaomi blushed when he saw you, but quickly covered it up with his surgical mask. You signed in and went toward Masaomi.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Asahina," you greeted. "You can call me Masaomi," he said with a smile. You smiled back. "Just kiss already!" (B/N) yelled. Everyone turned their head toward you guys, making both you and Masaomi blush. You lightly nudged (B/N) on the shoulder. He pouted and went with Masaomi. "I have to go somewhere real quick, could you watch him for a bit?" you asked Masaomi. He quickly nodded. "Great! Here's my number if you need anything," you said, giving Masaomi your number. You had left right after giving Masaomi a kiss on the cheek.

A beep sounded from your phone almost immediately, grabbing your attention. You looked at your phone and read the text.

We're going on a date tomorrow at McDonald's at 7. Where something pretty, you look ugly.

Before you can text back, a whole thing of text messages came in.

Sorry! (B/N) took my phone!

You look beautiful

I swear I didn't say that

I'm not saying you aren't beautiful, you are.

Please don't hate me!

You laughed at your phone and texted back.

See you at 7 ;)

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Ukyo - "Thank you, Ukyo-san!" You gave him a big hug along with a kiss on the cheek. He blushed, but still wrapped his arms around you.

"U-Uhm, can I ask you something?" Ukyo asked shyly, a slight blush blooming his face. You looked up at him and smiled. "Of course!"

"Do you *awkward cough* maybe wanna go on a date with me?"

"Yes!!!"

You tightly hugged Ukyo and gave him your phone number.

"I gotta go, but I'll be looking forward to that date."

You winked as you left.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Kaname - You were now back at work serving people coffee. "What would you like?" you ask the next person who happens to be Kaname.

"A date with you," he says slyly.

"Not happening. You're a player, I'm a girl who hasn't even kissed a boy."

"Then I'll stay here until you agree to go on a date with me. I'll need a tall coffee if I'm going to do that, so get on that sweetheart," Kaname orders as he hands you a twenty dollar bill.

"The coffee is only two dollars."

"I know. The rest is a tip."

He walks away to an empty table and sits down. When the coffee is done you give it to him, not believing he'll actually stay the whole day.

~~

He stayed the whole day. Well, not the whole day, but your whole work day.

"What the hell are you still doing here? It's almost ten. You've been here for eight hours?"