Special?

The Striders never had parents. They born in the wild with nothing but barren Texas. They conquered the hellish streets of irony, and claimed their home. But who was the oldest, most bravest, most kawaii, ironic dude?
None other than Bro Derek Strider, OF COURSE! He raised his set of cool brothers of irony when no one else would. Now they roam this world free. Today was Father's Day, though he didn't foresee any of today's plans happening.
When Bro awoke, he was greeted by the fresh smell of pancakes. As he drifted downstairs, not only were there pancakes, there were bacon and eggs. He was surprised that his lazy companions made themselves useful around the house for once in their slowly aging lives . Usually, they couldn't make anything but cereal without burning a third of the house down; there were fire detectors everywhere...
Bro inspected the kitchen as he came closer just to notice that Dirk, suited in the Hatsune Miku Apron he bought him about a couple birthdays' away. He glanced up with a slight nod, then handed the elder a plate of the new born chef's grub.
Bro stood awed at the situation. "What alternative universe did I stumble into this time?" He mumbled and grabbed the food.
Taking a seat at the table, fork in hand, Bro tore into his meal. It was amazingly well cooked from a first timer?! What such blasphemy as Jake would say about such irregular changes.
TIIM3 22KIIP ^^^ (2nd person view)

It was pretty much afternoon. You were chillen in one of you dumb kitty pools when all of a sudden Dave comes out of nowhere and, squeezes beside you? He seemed a bit off, kinda like Dirk, so you kinda caught a doki ♡♥♡ in your chest.
Awkwardness swarmed you, so you decided to break the silence with a "Hey, what's up", but Dave cut you off.
"Shut up, I'm spending time with you!" He snapped. A light blush made its way onto your face because of your uncertainty.
TIIM3 22KIIP ^^^

Night approached and you were walking home a bit saddened. Mr. Egbert was gone out with his son, so you couldn't do fun things with him; like throw a smuppet on a cake and pretend it's Mr. Crocker. Though, today he had some business with John. Some thing about it being a holiday?
You finally had made it home, lights all turned off. When right when you flipped the light switch, glitter was shot straight into your face like nyan cat and robot unicorn combine powers.
"GOD BLESS IT" You yelled. A piece of your irony, your shades, flew across the room. Dirk and Dave stood with party guns pointed at you. A smirk of pure accomplishment displayed.
"Happy Father's Day!" They sneered and chuckled. A single tear drizzled down your cheek. You had forgotten the entire time; it was father's day.

Happy Father's day my bros! :3

"