A New Punny Friend (//sans x reader)

(//this is the part where you exited the ruins....)

You walk around the snowy forest with the atmosphere so peaceful and the weather making you so cold. "Ugh! Dang it's so cold next time bring a jacket (Y/n)!" you face palm yourself . You hug yourself and continue walking until suddenly you hear footsteps from behind. You feel uneasy, so you ran as fast as you can, until you reach to the wooden gate. (//Papyrus' first trap I guess....) "Don't you wanna greet a new friend?" The stranger said, so you turned around you didn't know what to do so you just stood there and hope this will be over. "Shake my hand." You shake the strangers hand *whoopee cushion noise* "...." "The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick, heh never gets old." "...." You feel nervous and you look down to the ground. "Hey don't give me the cold shoulder kiddo." you giggle at the stranger's pun "oh sorry kiddo I didn't mean to scare ya, btw the name is Sans, Sans the skeleton." *He is a skeleton?!*
You thought to yourself. "Uh.... H-hi S-sans." you stuttered " hey no need to be shy kiddo I'm friendly I won't hurt ya." He smiled at you, and you smile back to him "o-ok." You and sans continue walking "a-achoo!" (//you sneezed like a kitten) "Whoa what was that?" "Its called a sneezed. Humans get it when there have a cold." "Oh ok here kiddo." Sans handed you his jacket "uh...." "It's ok kiddo I don't want you get chilled to the bone." You get Sans' jacket and wear it "thanks sans" you blushed a tint of red on your face "heh no problem kiddo." You look away from sans and continue walking "hey kiddo wait!" "hmm?" "Wanna go to Grillby's" you nodded "ok then. I know a shortcut." Sans reach out his hand "?" Heh come on kiddo." *He seems nice anyway* you thought to yourself "ok Sans." you accept and grab his hand "ok kiddo hold on tight."

*Time Skip*

"Ok kiddo we'er here." you felt dizzy and you fell down "woah kiddo are you ok?" you rub your temples "huh?" "Here let me help ya kiddo." Sans reach his hand out for you and you accepted it "thanks." "No problem kiddo." You and sans enter Grillby's , you saw different monsters in the room "...." "Hey you alright there kiddo?" "Huh.... I'm fine." You and sans sat near the counter and take your order "so kiddo whatcha like like to order?" "Oh I'll have (F/f)." "Ok, Grillbz I'll have my usual and a (F/f)." Grillby nodded and left. "Oh yea kiddo btw I forgot to ask you for your name." "Oh I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." "(Y/n) huh.... That's a beautiful name." sans smile at you *Really?!" You thought to yourself "T-thanks." you blushed and you look away from sans, after your little chat with sans you finally have your order "Here sans your usual and a order of (F/f)." "Thanks Grillbz." you thanked sans and grillby, and you ask sans "hey sans where is your order?" "Right in front of me." "What! You ordered a bottle of ketchup?" "Yup." "oh okai." *wait do skeletons have a digestive system?* You thought to yourself "...." "Is there something wrong kidd- I mean (Y/n)?" "n-nothing." you stuttered and blushed "Uh... come on tell me so I can ketchup with you." "nope" "fine." You have a long chat with sans and his skele-ton of puns (//Im so bad at puns forgive me)

*Closing Time*

"I better go now sans." "But it's pretty late (Y/n) why wont you stay at my place" "Sure why not." "Ok I know a shor- I mean lets walk" "ok" after few minutes you both finally arrived Sans' place "This is your house?!" "Yup" "So cool" a tint of blue spread across sans' face "Hey come on let's go inside before were snowdin" you giggled at his pun "Ok sa-" you were cut off because a loud tall skeleton "SANS!!!!" "hey bro"
"DON'T YOU HEY ME BROTHER WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN!" "paps i was at grillby's."
"OH I SHOULD GO THERE BUT IT'S TOO GREASY." "ok bro" "OH MY GAWD SANS IS THAT A HUMAN! "mine" "!?" *wait what I'm his?" you blushed crimson red and sans blushed dark blue "OK HUMAN I'M SANS' BROTHER THE GREAT PAPYRUS" "umm.... paps the human has a name ya know their not....." "DON'T YOU THERE SANS!" "nameless" papyrus groaned and you giggle "its ok papyrus and nice to meet you I'm (Y/n) you're cool papyrus" "IM COOL WOWIE" " I guess we have to hit the hay now guys" "OK GOOD NIGHT SANS AND HUMAN!" "Night papyrus"! "night bro! Oh (Y/n) you can sleep with me"you blushed "U-uh ok s-sans"

Im going to stop there. Sorry guys (//I tried) this is my first fanfic and Im sorry if I have wrong grammar and spelling (//ples forgive me) so I hope you guys liked it. Im going to try to make a part 2 of this (//Im not sure) but I'll try if I have more time in my hands (//....) So yea see ya soon guys! 😄👊
*Im a first timer here so forgive my mistakes*