Special thanks

Thank you to Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson , Zayn Malik and Niall Horan for always making me smile in good and hard times and make me beleive dreams can come true.

To my friends majo and Pame for being my first readers and always encourage me to continue writing .

To all my readers, even if you never commented, never voted or started reading this story when i was done with it, thank you for all your support and for taking time to read because it means a lot to me and it amazes me how far this story has come.

thanks to Emliy, because even when she started just as a fictional character, now i feel like we are best friends and sometimes she was the onlyone who could understand me, because with the help of all of you, she has now her own life, there were moments when i felt like she was doing a lot of things and i just couldnt write them all, she was far ahead from me.

And last but never less, thank you to Harry Edward Styles, for being my inspiration for this story, and for making me believe that people can change for better because i used to dream with being better, and being a directoner for sure has changed me for good. So thanks for making not just mines but a lot of girls dreams come true.

thank you everyone, and remember that dream is a powerfull word. 

ale