Concert Suprises- Calum Imagine for Rianna

~Calum's pov~

I'm sad Rianna can't be here, I miss her so much. I love living my dream with the boys, but it's killing me that I'm so far away. The different timezones don't help much either. I sit down getting ready for the show sighing. Luke puts his hand on my shoulder and says," Don't worry you'll see her sooner than later." Michael slaps Luke on his head and said," Shut up." Those two are really strange. I sit there scrolling through twitter answering random mentions and creeping on someone's profile.

I hear giggling from the boys and look up to see them staring at me. They only giggle when they are up to something. I open my mouth to say," What are you guys up to?" Then Ashton jumps up yelling," We got to get prepared earlier because we are always late to get on stage." I shrug my shoulders and head out. As I am walking down the hallway I hear Michael whisper to me," A fan is looking for you go say hi, she is pretty cute." I continue walking but Luke and Ashton stop me pushing me towards the girl whose back is facing me.

I start walking up to the girl then turn around. As I am walking back to the guys, I feel someone jump on my back and tackle me to the ground. I look to see that it's Rianna. I instantly smile and hug her. She looked at me and said,"Suprise." I laugh and realize that this is what the boys have been up to. I kiss her and we hold each-other still on the floor gazing into each-others eyes happy to be together again. She has the brightest smile on her face and whispers,"I missed you Calum." I kiss her forehead and whisper back,"I missed you too."

We hear the boys cough and look at us still on the floor. Ashton said,"Well if you don't mind Rianna we need to take loverboy away for a bit so we can play the show, then you can have him back." She laughs,"That's alright." I kiss her one last time and show her where the dressing room is so she can wait and watch the show. I run to get my instrument and get on the stage with the biggest smile on my face.

I hope you liked it Rianna, sorry if it's short and if you want it done in your point of view and longer, I can do that it's up to you :) thanks again for the 4.4K readers everybody it means a lot and requests are open to make a request inbox me or leave a comment on the second to last or last authors note :)) Much Love, Christina.xx