Your alive?!

(Lilly's POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Dan when I suddenly got a call. "Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Yes, this is the (insert hospital name) hospital, we are informed your mom is Patricia Anderson, and your Dad is Brian Anderson correct?" The lady says. "Yes, but they're dead why?" I say.

"We are informed to tell you they indeed are alive and have survived the attack, we have been trying to get your number or else we would've told you sooner, you are able to come see them whenever you'd like." The lady says. "Oh okay! thank you!" I say hanging up. "Dan! Hospital... Oh my now!" I say to him. "What?! Why?" He says standing up. "My parents!.. The..they aren't dead!" I say. "Oh..my really?! Well let's go!" He says grabbing arm. We get to the car and drive to the hospital.

         -At The Hospital-

We walk up to the door and I take a deep breath. "Go on Lilly, they're waiting for you." Dan says. I open it and a tear slips down my face there was My mum and Dad sleeping in hospital beds. "Oh my.." I say grabbing Dan's arm for support. "Dan.." I say tears brimming my eyes. "Its okay, sweetheart, its okay." He says rubbing my back. I walk forward and stand there stunned.

For months I thought they were dead, and here they are alive, breathing. The door opens and a doctor walks in. Where's my brother and sister I say. "They.. Were kidnapped.. Not found." He says. Sighing sadly, I hug Dan and says "I love you, thank you for everything." I say. "I love you, too." He says. "Who are you people?" I hear a voice that sounds a lot like my Dads. I turn around and say "Dad?" "Oh my! Lilly!" He says running his fingers through his graying brown hair. "Daddy!" I say running into his arms.

"Its okay I'm here shh." He says. "I though-thought you were gone.." I say tears streaming down my face. "Its okay.." He says. "Lilly?" I hear another voice. I pull away to see my Mum. "Mum!" I say running to her hugging her. "Oh my.." I say tears streaming down my face. I fall to the ground from shock and Dan walks over, picking me up and hugging me. "Thank you, Dan." my Father says. I look over and say "Um Dad..Mum.. I have to tell you guys something." "Hmm?",They both say.

I lift up my hand exposing my ring. "Oh my.. Congratulations! Who's the lucky man?" My mum says. I hug Dan at his side and say "Daniel Middleton.."

A/N

You guys said you wanted more lovey dovey towards Dan and Lilly so hear you go! Also give them a ship name! Yaasx #Daily? #Lian? Idk you guys make one yeah?