Home Funkky town. chap 2

Hold still, hold still zoan (zoan yeah that's my name I'm zoan Drinkwater and that's my mom telling me to hold still). She's bout to yank my hair off my head and she's calling it hairstyling, pffft hairstyling my foot.

Daddy daddy, I yelled, help daddy she's destroying my head.

Awww come on baby replied my dad its just a simple bun.

Mom amma be late for school, gabby and lily are probably waiting for me at the end of the street.

Hmmm if u had stayed still I'll probably have been through by now, all done proclaimed my mom.

Thank God, bye dad, bye mom I'm off.
And I sped out of the house as fast as my 8 year old skinng legs could carry me.
Yeah I'm eight and I'm pretty crazy and oh I'm black like half cast black. My moms black and my dads white and I'm the product of their colourful combination. (Snickers) colourful indeed.

Hey girl u look good said lily. Don't even start my head fills like its been yanked into pieces courtesy of my mom.

Hmmm good my foot your head looks like a peanut a tinny little peanut gabby said .Gabby was probably poking at the fact that I had a tiny head, well good thing I knew how to put him in his place. Well I replied I'm not the one who looked like bread soaked in water.

Way to go girl lily highfived me nice one ,yeah I know I replied smuggly let's go we will be late for the first day of school.

Hmmm school, I hate school especially science.

Well we got too school just as the assembly started.
Students you are welcome to a knew session I hope your holiday was good ,
Yaya yaya yayayayayayaya yayuyayuyuday yayud (dats me and gabby mockingly quoting our principal. Zoan barked principal ghostfill I wanna see u in my office after school today understood.

Yessiree I shouted. Gabby snickered we both stole chocolate but I was caught and he wasn't that's the face he gave me. I'll get u back I gave him my own face too.

In class
My class is grouped into three, rich and cool, rich and uncool and the poor. Off course I'm rich and cool and very rich my dad owns the amusement park in the entire area and also a bread and breakfast company and a law firm. And yes he's very stingy very stingy but we'll dabble into that in the next chapter.

Zoan pssst zoan whispered gabby did u do your assignment, what assignment is that I whispered back, oh shit I'd forgotten.
Mr thunderback our history teacher very mean he was but with the best ass I'd seen on a man he too well discuss later. Zoan zoan everybody but u has submitted where's your assignment, well sir I quoted meekly I was sick and couldn't do it pls sir forgive me.

Forgive u my foot, go push the car.
Not push the car I hated that punishment, everybody in class was laughing at me, oh well I deserved it tho.

I went to the board and attempted to push a nonexistent car yes a nonexistent car drawn in the board with chalk, life is terrible and I still have to visit our stupid principal.
I HATE SCHOOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that school zoomed on quickly and then I went yo visit mr ghostfill he kept on nagging me do this do that be a good girl read the bible blah blah blah, read the bible hell we lived near the hippies no way.

After that I went to meet up with gabby and lily yeah I forgot to mention Gabby's white and lily is mixed half Asian half British lucky her who doesn't wanna be asian.

What did mr ghistfill say asked gabby yeah tell us lily said, well his usual gibberish , oh u mean read the bible , I gave gabby a cold stare then I saw the brickwood brothers and threw a loaf of my bread at them opps thats for the next chapter bye bye.