Concrete

Kaoru frowned as ___ was surrounded by younger kids and Hikaru who had tried to pull her away but ended up arguing with a 5 year old.

"Onee-chan likes me better than you!" The boy stuck his tongue out.

"No she doesn't!" Hikaru yelled, "She likes me better!"

"H-Hikaru calm down." ___ said chuckling nervously.

Hikaru growled as the little boy smirked smugly.

"Can I have a hug Onee-chan?" He asked innocently.

The blue eyed girls heart melted and she beamed and pulled the little boy into a hug.

The girl always had a soft spot for cute things and kids, though she would never admit it. Hikaru already teased her about being girly at times.

Kaoru pouted unconsciously. It wasn't fair. He hadn't seen ___ in a month and now that they were finally hanging out these kids up and stole her away.

"Eh? Kaoru what's wrong?" The girl asked with a frown.

"Nothing." He sulked.

The little girl pondered for a moment.

Dark clouds over head? Check.
Sulky tone? Check.
Pouting? Check.

"Kaoru, are you jealous~?" ___ asked deviously.

"N-no!"

"Aww you're so cute!" the little girl beamed and tackled him in a hug.

The poor boy spluttered and blushed while Hikaru was engaged in a mature disagreement.

"You're so stupid!" He roared.

"I know you are but what am I?" The little boy smirked smugly.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Hikaru!" ___ cried, standing up and walking his head.

"Ow! What?!?"

"You don't yell at younger kids." She lectured.

"B-But he-"

"Apologize."

"Sorry." Hikaru muttered.

"Good boy!" She chirped and patted his head, before turning her attention back to the annoying brats.

Hikaru and Kaoru pouted together on a bench and glared at the kids.

Extremely aware that annoying brats like them would probably forever outrank them with ___.

How sad...

"Honey-senpai are you alright?" I frowned as a gloomy short boy walked into me. If you're wondering how I knew it was Honey, who else do you know is that short and whines about cakes?

"N-no. They s-said I c-couldn't eat any m-more c-cake Kai-chan!" He wailed.

I pet his head awkwardly as he clung to my dress.

"Where's Mori-senpai?" I asked gently.

"Dunno..."

"Don't you want to find him?" I asked.

"N-no! He's being a m-meanie!" He cried.

I felt a blush rising up and my heart warmed. 'C-Cute...' I thought, hiding my face.

'Be strong Kai!' My mind screamed.

"K-Kai-chan? Can I h-hug you?" Honey asked innocently.