Five.

(A little more romance in this chapter than usual, you've been warned ≧◉◡◉≦ not smut, but a lot of making out and stuffff. Enjoy! I fangirled over my own work again.)

________________________________

"Shit! We're late!"

Yuu and I were busy playing around and eating, and only five minutes ago realized its 12:16 pm. We didn't have much time to change, so as we were running we put our jackets and shoes on, a minute after we got fully dressed, we were running to the Moon Company, and saw in the distance Kimizuki, Yoichi, and Mitsuba waiting for us. We caught up to them, but kneeled down, catching our breath.

"Took you guys long enough. What were you doing?" Kimizuki asked, smirking at us. "Making out?"

I kicked him in the shin, and let him fall on the ground, where he groaned in pain. "Shut it. I apologize to everyone else for being late. But we don't have much time, so let's just get into work. Everyone get into formation out in the big gym. I have a surprise for you guys." Without hesitation, the group nodded, and we all ran to the dark navy gym. This was a special place only used by the Higari's, where you can have holographic vampires for practice, and plan formations.

We all reached the gym and Yuu opened the door for all of us, letting everyone in. I noticed that Mitsuba didn't make any eye contact with either me or Yuu. I hope because of the incident she won't disobey orders or anything. Me and Yuu just shrugged at one another and went on in.

"I want everyone to get into formation while I set up the holograms." I shouted, because the gym was so big, that's the only way they could hear me.

"Holograms?" The boys asked in unison. I smiled, in anticipation on how they would react to these vampires. Japan's technology is extremely advanced, and could actually hurt objects and people. But not to worry. I'm able to control everything it does so that no one (unless they disobey orders) gets seriously injured.

"Just watch." I pressed a few buttons on this glass stand, and activated a fake vampire noble, that was 3D and real to the touch. The boys did a 'woah' and went up to it. Mitsuba just stayed in her position and I sighed. What a fucking child. But I ignored her and just focused my attention on the boys again. "This is a vampire hologram. It can attack you like any noble, and hurt you too." The boys poked at the red haired noble, and I cleared my throat, catching their attention. "Get back into formation. I've programmed it so it was like the time where it almost killed me, and we could practice different scenarios on how I could be spared. This maybe one of you guys in the near future, so pay attention."

We then practiced different ways I could get out of his grasp, and how the rest of the squad could attack him before he killed me. We practiced other scenarios for a few hours, and I noticed it was already 6:46 pm, the time we usually go and shower up. We said goodbye, and headed off on our own. Mitsuba just ran off to God knows where, but I don't know.

Night

Mitsuba wasn't in the bathing room, neither was she in the bedroom. I just shrugged it off. I couldn't care less about that blonde bitch.

At around 2 am, I couldn't sleep. I got up from my bed, and decided, as long as I'm up, I might just go to the rooftop. It's a nice night. Lots of stars. I opened the door to exit my room and went up some slick gold like stairs to the white tiled rooftop, and saw a laying figure. The raven hair figure turned around.

"Shinoa?"

I could recognize that voice almost anywhere. "What are you doing here Yuu? It's late.."