Mommy & Me Time

*recap since its been so damn long*

Toni's POV
Upstairs

It's Time to spend time with my baby. I've always wanted a daughter and Peyton makes me feel like I have one. I love her like my own. She's so sweet,beautiful, and she acts like me. That's why I cherish the time me and my baby spend together.

Toni: Pey you want to get in the shower with me or tub

Peyton: .....

*Recap over*

Toni's POV
I was kind of getting nervous because she wasn't saying anything at first but then she said

Peyton: Yes, but can we talk first.

Toni: Sure baby. What's up?

Pey: Umm.....you know how me and you have a mommy and daughter relationship?

Toni: Yea. Where you going with this Pey?

Pey: Me and you have a way better relationship than I do with Nicole and I love you like my mommy and wish you were my mommy. Nicole doesn't really spend time with me. She doesn't do things that mommy and daughters are supposed to do like what we do.* crying and has her head buried into Toni's chest* I wanted to know i-if I-I-I could call you mommy if y-y-you don't mind because I love you and I can't wait until you and daddy get together.

I was shocked at what Pey just said I was so heart broken to see her cry but then I was also happy because she wants to call me mommy. Also, part of me wanted to get up and go over to Kenny's house and beat Nicole ass but I just held Peyton and rub her back as she cried into my chest.

Toni: Pey look at me* Pey looks at her* I love you like my own daughter I always have and nothing will ever change that you hear me.* Peyton nodded her head and still has tears running down her cheeks* I'm sorry Nicole doesn't do those things with you. You wanna know something she missing out because you are one special little girl anyone to have you as daughter is one lucky person.* Toni wipes her tears and pey's * Stop crying please it break my heart to see you cry. Yes Pey you can call me mommy because I've always wanted a daughter and you make me feel like I have one.

Peyton: Mommy I love you * hugs Toni*

Toni: *hugs her back* I love you to Pey.

Peyton: Can we go get in the tub now?

Toni:*smiles* Yea

Peyton gets off the bed and takes off to the bathroom. Toni was gonna remind her that there is no running in the house but she let it slide. She giggled to her self because yelled come on mommy.

Toni: I'm coming

Pey: Can you put bubbles in it?

Toni: Sure