Chapter 10

1 week later

Kaylas POV

I don't even no why I agreed to go with Sam considering what happend last week. Plus my mom will be home by her self. Sam promised that she will be ok, he spoke with our  neighbours and asked if they could keep an eye on her. Sam is so sweet. I love the fact that he cares about my mom saftey as well as mine I mean there are not many boys that would care about that kind of stuff.

"Come on Kayla we have to leave or we are gonna be late." Sam yells from the stair case. As I leave my room, I quickly grabbed my phone and looked once more at my apperance in the mirror. I looked pretty good considering I have been crying myself to sleep for the last week. "You look lovely" Sam said as I came into his view. I thanked him and and we walked down staires.

Sam took my bag to the car and I said my good byes to my mom and I ensured her that if anything happends I will be on the first bus back here. After I kissed my mom goodbye, I felt the guilt take over my body. I think my mom could sense my guilt because she gave me a reassuring smile and said she will be fine.

We both hopped into the car and headed to the for the bus station. On our way we stopped to pick up Kian. As Kian entered the car he greeted me by saying "Hello, again". I smiled and retured the gesture. "Wait,Again?" Sam looked at me then back at Kian. "I thought use too had never meet before." He continued.  I look at kian and he began to tell Sam the story of how we meet. At first Sam looked angry, then he laughed at the fact that I punched him in the balls. I laughed with him and Kian looked at me with 'the look' "What?I cant help it, it is pretty funny" I said raising my hands in defence. "I guess it is" Kian said as he joined in with our laughter. As the laughter died down, I realised  where we were going, we where in nicks street.

"Why are we going down here the bus station is in the other direction" I said to Sam. " Wait, its a secret" he said with a slight grin on his face. " Your all about superisses Sam Pottorff"  I said as I looked out of the window.

"You didn't?" I said as I saw Nick sitting outside of his house with a suit case. " Oh, but I did " Sam said as we drove up Nicks drive way. In haven't seen nick in a week, I told him about my dad though. We texted and told him that I was going to VidCon with Sam and he said He wished he could come with us. I guess his wish came true. As nick got to the car I got out and gave him a hug, and got back in the car.

As we drove to the bus station Nick told me that Sam invited him after he invited you explaining that I would be more happier if he was there with me. I thanked Sam with a kiss on the check which earned some 'awww's' from the back seat.

After 5 minutes of talking about how fun the trip wil be we finaly arrive at the bus station. We grab our luggage and run to the bus because we where 5 minutes late. Lucky the bus didn't leave on time or the trip would have started, not so great.

We pile onto bus and quickly take our seats. As I sat down I felt my guilt finaly drift away from my thoughts. I plug my head phones into my phone and put them in my ears. 'Fall for you' by Secondhand Serenade blasts through the head phones as I look once more out of the window and back at Sam, I grab his hand and lift it to lips, I gently press my lips against his fore hand giving him a soft kiss. As I let go of his hand he puts the arm around my shoulder and squeezes me tight. Then I rest my head on his chest and slowly drifted into a sweet oblivion.