Things change in a blink of an eye.

Ichigo Kurosaki was sitting in the thrown room in Los Nōchës. Thinking about the past. About how he came to this place.
[FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO]
Ichigo was walking home with his mom. He saw a girl she looked like she was going to get hurt. So he ran to help,but it was not what it seemed.his mother ran after him and they both fell ,and when he got up his mom was dead. Then he saw it it was a monster he screamed. The monster said to shut it little boy. Then he said his name was Grand Fisher. He was huge, and he said that Ichigo needed to come with him. Ichigo was scared and asked where they were going. Grand Fisher answered with to my lord.
[END OF FLASHBACK]
One lonely tear ran down his face. He didn't even wipe it away because he never wanted to forget his family. It made him sad that he could never see them again. Though he was sad he tried to think happy thoughts. Like how he has a huge family now. He has all the arancars,Gin,Tosen,and last but not least Aizen.
He didn't really know what to think of Aizen. Was he like a father no. Was he like a uncle no. This confused Ichigo. Then Ichigo lost in thought forgot there was a meeting about to happen. Then Aizen walked in seeing Ichigo on his thrown. He smiled Ichigo shot up real quick. He was about to apologize ,and Aizen said you can sit there. Ichigo took to ofer and plopped right back to where he was. Then out of no where Aizen jumped on him saying you were mine. Ichigo not knowing Gin and Tosen were out side the room tell every one that the meeting was mover to later. Keeping everyone out so Aizen could have his way.
Then it his Ichigo like a brick. Aizen didn't love him as family but as a lover. This thought brought shutters down his spine. Then he noticed Aizen was staring into his eyes lustfully. Ichigo tried to push Aizen off,but it did not work. Aizen titled Ichigo's head to the side and kissed him. It was soft be full of passion. Ichigo finally gave in and kissed back. Ichigo loved being wanted and needed more. He moaned a long wanting moan into there kiss. Aizen knowing him and Ichigi were both hard started to grind onto Ichigo. Ichigo left out a soft moan.
Aizen started to undress Ichigo giving him kisses all over. After Ichigo was fully naked Aizen took Ichigo's cock into his mouth. Aizen started to bob his head up and down slowly. So slowly that Ichigo grabbed his hair trying to get Aizen to go faster. This did not work and Aizen decided to suck on the head of his cock. Ichigi threw his head back in pleasure moaning Aizen's name over and over again. Then he came so Aizen took this chance to stick three fingers into Ichigo's mouth and said suck. Ichigo did as told and he realized what was going to happen next. He got scared bc he heard Grimmjow saying it hurt. Then Aizen took his fingers out of Ichigo's mouth. Then moved down to his entrance and pushed one through he puckered hole. It didn't hurt it just felt weird. Then Aizen started to thrust it in and out if ichigo. Then he added a second finger. Ichigo hissed out of pain as Aizen stretched Ichig's hole. Then Aizen's fingers hit a spot in ichigo that made his see stars. Thrust after thrust hitting that same spot. Then Aizen added a third finger it hurt badly now ,but then Aizen started to thrust into him again. A wave a pleasure hit Ichigo he felt like was going to come again,and said Aizen I'm gonna and Ichigo didn't even need to finsh that and Aizen pulled  out the fingers and bent down to under the thrown and pulled out a thing that looked like a ring. Ichigo was right it was a ring a cock ring. Aizen put it on Ichigo and said hold on for just a little as he hit ready to enter Ichigo. Aizen pushed through it hurt like hell Ichigo screamed in pain and pleasure. Then as Aizen was all the way in he let Ichigo get use to it. Ichigo bucked his hips to tell Aizen that he was ready and Aizen thrust in and out of Ichigo
Ichigo screamed with pleasure. He screamed for release. Then Aizen started to grunt and moan and as he neared his release he took the cock ting off Ichigo. Then started to pump his dripping cock. That's all it took to take him over the edge he came screaming Aizen's name. Aizen was not to long to follow comming inside his new lover Aizen grunted I love you. Ichigo answered with i live you too and fell asleep.  Aizen got up got all there stuff and flash stepped to his room and laid him and his new lover down and they both fell asleep.

I do not own bleach and do not make any money from this i if it for enjoyment only. Bleach. It is owned by Tite Kobo and others. I don't own any of these charters as well.

Thanks for reading.