Chapter 17: End all the sufferings with the warmth you have

Warning: Some dark themes XD... *kill me now please* XD

Keito runs towards their house not minding Hikaru who was calling him. He went straight towards his room locked the door and hides inside his closet. He knows once his inside that closed place no one can hear his screams. “Why?...... Why  are… they here?” Hands gripping his hair and his body trembles uncontrollably. He screamed and screamed until there's no more voice coming out of his mouth as series of unwanted memories that he tried hard to forget flashbacks on his mind.

----------------------------------------------flashback-----------------------------

Keito was busy reading inside the library whenSeiryu approached him. “Keito..”

“Oh..Seiryu. what are you doing here?” He smiled.

“I just passed by and saw you here.”

“Ahhh…”He smiled at him then continued reading a book.

“It seams your not affected with the rumors about you?”Seiryu asked him out of a sudden.

“Ahh.. Those are all false rumors so why would I get affected?” He went back on reading his book. “And besides you still believe in me right?”

“Ah. Yeah.” Seiryu smiled.

“As long as you believe in me, I don’t care about the rumors.” He calmly told his friend

“Ne Keito. Do you want to have an overnight in our house this coming Friday?”

“Oh sure.” Keito smiled. “That’s  great, we can finish our project then.”

“I’ll be expecting you then. By the way my brother wanted me to introduce you to him.”

Eh?.. Okay..”

------------------------

“Keito, this is my brother Shoon.”Shoon extends his hand for a handshake.

“Hai! Nice meeting you Shoon senpai.” Keito smiled back and shook his hand.

It’s not the first time that Keito had an overnight at Seiryu’s house but it was his first time to meet his brother. What’s odd about his brother was his stares. Keito noticed that Shoon keeps on starring at him from the time he arrived at their house. It felt awkward but he tried to ignore that feeling.

“Ahmm.. Seiryu can I borrow your Computer for a while. I needed to search something about this topic and those books didn’t give me enough information.”

Seiryu just nodded as he was busy with his own project.

Keito accidentally opened a site; it’s the site where a couple of rumors about him were posted. ‘Keito a liar, Keito being a bitch, Keito sleeps with different woman and man, Keito a slut, Keito a cheater.’ Are the topics.

In his mind he thought that Sieryu really cared for him, that he was worried about him but he was wrong. He was shocked to see that the sources of the rumors are from Seiryu’s account. His eyes widened in shock seeing an unfinished articled with a title ‘Keito the whore: Seen together with a Professor.’ He doesn’t want to believe it. Though trembling he lifted his head and looked at Seiryu who is now looking at him with unreadable expression.