Chapter Two

"Yes, we are," Juliana hissed. Max was a surprised that two girls had Turbo powers and were able to sneak past the security guards at N-Tech.

Steel popped out of Max's suit.

"Hey, Steel. What are you doing?" Max mumble to his friend.

"You'll see, Max," Steel said. "All right, ultralinks, please come out of the suit." The two aliens did as he said very casually.

"M...Marcy and Liz? I thought I'd never see you guys again!" Steel exclaimed in delight.

"It's good to see you, too," Marcy said back.

"But what were you guys doing? N-Tech was pretty mad when you guys decided to trigger a grenade inside the base."

"I'm not entirely sure why we did, either. Our humans didn't say that they were going to cause any trouble," Liz replied.

Steel sighed and rolled his eye. "Sounds like my human."

"Hey, Steel! I heard that! Max yelled at him. Steel just smiled.

"Well, see ya!" Mary yelled as Liz and Marcy went back into their suits.

"Go Turbo: flight!" they quickly blast off away from Max.

"Hey, come back here!" he yelled after them as Steel went back into his suit. They sped above the city and dropped into an alley when Max wasn't looking.

"Whew, I think we lost him," Juliana wiped sweat off her forhead.

Mary panted. "Let's stay here until the coast is clear." They both changed back into their clothes and breathed a sigh of relief.