Liam x Birch x Drocell x Joker (Fem/Neko/Preg)

P.S. Okay, before I start this story... I hope you guys enjoy it, Liam and Birch are my friend's OC's (Own Character/Whatever you call it).
So, here we go!

=====================================================

Joker was walking around the house her, Drocell, Liam, and Birch lived in. Drocell was in his "secret" hideout which really wasn't a secret since everybody knew about it. She had her hand on stomach rubbing circles trying to calm down the twins she was carrying because of Liam. Liam and Birch were in the kitchen chatting until Liam started to blush and looked at him. "Why are you blushing, Liam?" Birch asked looking at him wondering. Liam looked down and whispered, "I was planning to do something that involves you, Joker, and Drocell...". Birch smiled a bit, "Tell me your idea." Liam was silent for a minute or two before speaking, "I was thinking about me, you, Drocell and Joker all... Um... You know... That."

Birch gasped and his eyes widen, "But Joker's pregnant!" Liam looked at him as if he knew Joker probably heard him. Birch covered his mouth and blushes a bit before mumbling an "Okay" to him. Liam smiled before getting up and walking upstairs just to encounter Joker holding her stomach. Joker smiled looking up at Liam before wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him. Liam just kissed back, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up making her giggle. She looked at him before asking, "How my boo?" Liam smiled and kissed her cheek, "Doing good... I do have an idea..." Joker looked at him confused and blinked. Laughing, he said, "Just wait... I'm Birch's getting Drocell right now." Right after he said that, Birch and Drocell was walking up the stairs. Joker giggled noticing them making Birch and Drocell look up at her.

She smiles at them and Liam starts walking to his and her room making them follow. Birch smirked knowing what's going on as Drocell kept quiet. Liam opened the door to their room and sat Joker down on the bed before looking at Birch and Drocell. Birch looked at Drocell knowing he was paying more attention to Joker a bit worried for her. Liam smiled and slowly took her clothes off making Joker smack his hand. Drocell eyes widen a bit and watches her get her clothes taken off not caring that Birch was taking his own off. Drocell looked over at Birch and his eyes widened when he saw Birch completely naked in front of him. "B-Birch... What are you doing...?" Birch looked at him and smirked. "Oh dear... The four of us are gonna be having fun together..." Joker then got pushed down and tied up to the bed by Liam who just took off his clothes. Liam and Birch then looked at Drocell who was shaking a bit. Birch whispered in his ear, "If you take off your clothes, I'll allow you to fuck her as hard as you please.." Drocell's eyes widened more before slowly taking his clothes off. Him and Birch slowly walked over to the bed as Joker was shaking not knowing what was gonna happen to her. "Okay, first... we'll fuck whoever we want. So that means I'll be fucking Joker, and you'd be fucking Drocell, Birch," Liam said looking at them. Birch smiled a bit and looked at Drocell before bending him over and shoving himself into his arse and thrusts fast. Liam got on top of Joker and slowly slid himself inside her and slowly thrusts going faster each time, as Drocell showed no emotions of liking what Birch was doing while watching Joker hearing her moan.

After a while, Liam looked at Birch and whispered in his ear," Should we switch...? Like Drocell does Joker... and I-" he gets cut off when Birch took himself out of Drocell's arse and says out loud, "Or, we all can finish off in her...," as he smirked. Joker blushed and looked away," Mhm, as if I ever wanted that...," she said as Drocell looked at her before kissing her cheek, causing her to blush. Liam nodded and started thrusting into her making her scream his name and squirm around trying to get him out of her, but failed as he held her down. He started to cum inside her and pulled out quickly cumming over her area and stomach. Drocell mouth opened a bit as he crawled off the bed and Birch forcing himself into her, thrusting as fast and hard as he could making her scream to the point her throat was severely hurting. Drocell narrowed his eyes a bit watching her be in pain, wishing he could do something for her, while she looked at him wanting him to her. Birch smiled as he fully cummed inside her before crawling off bed for Drocell to have his turn. Drocell looked up and looked down a bit before getting her top of her holding her hips and whispers," At least I know how to treat a lady when they're hurting...". He looked at her and untied her making her have her own free will and she sits up before kissing him. He kissed back wrapping arms around her waist gently biting her neck. Joker smiled as he bit her neck and she started rubbing himself against her, rubbing faster each time. Drocell leaned his head back moaning softly making Birch and Liam jealous of him. Drocell then slowly moved himself in and thrusts slowly, getting harder and faster when he knows. Joker wrapped her arms around his neck, and her tail around his leg smiling in pleasure. Drocell kept an eye on Liam and Birch making sure they wouldn't do anything. Liam growled as Birch had birds around him ready for them to attack Joker. Drocell noticed them and narrowed his eyes before speaking, "Nothing is attacking my fair lady." Birch eyes widen a bit as he hid behind Liam knowing what Drocell would possibly do to him if he had the birds attack her. Joker dug her nails into his shoulders while Drocell started to thrust a bit faster and harder. "D-Drocell... baby, yes!" She said biting her lip as Drocell smiled and kissed her passionately and shoved his tongue into her mouth while rubbing her sides and placing hands on her stomach feeling the babies move around. She kissed him back before he pulled away and looked down at her biting his lip feeling himself release a load and pulls out panting. He looked at her before kissing her and whispering in her ear, "My Fair Lady.~" Birch growled a bit before speaking," But you're mine dammit, Drocell..." Drocell looked at him and smirked. "Yeah Yeah... You know I love her." Joker looked at them both and shook her head giggling softly before pulling Drocell beside her making Liam and Birch jealous," Hey!" Drocell looked up at them and smiled a bit, "Well...I guess the fair lady wants me tonight..." Liam shook his head before putting his clothes back on and walking downstairs to make what was gonna be for tomorrow's supper, while Birch walked out a bit pissed out before passing out. "Joker," he said looking at her, "I think we both got them mad, and jealous." She looked at him before giggling, "Oh well, let them be jealous of us."

Drocell nodded before drifting off to sleep. Joker smiled and softly moved him around so his head was on her breast. "My puppeteer..." she said before kissing his cheek and falling asleep. Liam walked up and saw Birch laying on the floor sleeping and picked him up taking him to his room, laying him down before whispering," Night Birch," and walked off to room. He saw Drocell and Joker cuddled up and slowly walked over covering them up smiling, "Night... my loves," he said before sitting in a chair falling asleep.