Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

After what felt like the longest taxi ride in history Aubrey and I finally arrived at the bar.

It was opening of it so it was the best time and atmosphere for finding a single good looking man for Aubrey.

This bar honestly would be the best bet at finding a man for her particular mission.

The bar was packed and had a really good vibe. However it seemed like every woman in twenty mile radius had the same idea because most of the patrons were of the female persuasion.

"Let's get a drink." I offered after standing there for a second. I grabbed Aubrey's arm leading her through the throngs of people to the bar. "Two Coronas." I asked the bartender.

After grabbing our beers we stood there awkwardly for a few minutes just looking around.

"Where are we going to sit?" Aubrey asked over the noise of the bar.

I scanned the crowd trying to find an empty table but there wasn't one to be found.

"Wait, I see two guys at a table and there are two spare chairs. Maybe they'll let us sit there." I said pointing it out and grabbing her arm leading us back through the crowd.

"Maybe they will." she smiled.

Who knew maybe one of the two would be the lucky man to get to go home with her.

As we approached the table I was getting a little nervous. Hopefully the guys were good looking and she could have her choice. It was a little hard tell in the dim light.

But as we got close I could tell they were good looking.

Extremely so.

OK who am I kidding they were like holy beejebus pinch me I'm dreaming these guys were mouth watering fine.

I knew Aubrey would be a little shy but someone had to ask if we can sit at their table.

I took a calming breath as we were close enough to ask, calming my nerves, and I smiled "I really hate to intrude but there is absolutely no where to sit." I began explaining. "Would you two mind if we joined you?" I internally congratulated myself for not stuttering and managing to sound extremely polite.

I was even astounded by how calm and decent I sounded despite my heart beating out of my chest.

Now that Aubrey and I were standing directly in front of them my eyes could adjust and get a really good look at them.

The view wasn't disappointing by no means.

The were covered in tattoos.

One was larger with lighter hair. The muscle type. Not at all my taste but definitely Aubrey's.

In my peripheral vision I could see Aubrey nervously tugging on her dress.

She shouldn't be nervous I thought. She's absolutely beautiful.

Muscle man was more than likely getting her motor running. Which was good of course. Maybe he was the one.

I was trying my damnedest and failing, may I add, not to stare at the smaller of the two.

Dark hair and perfect eyebrows. Great bone structure.

Definitely my type. But tonight wasn't for me, I reminded myself.

Muscle man grinned "Sure." he smiled answering my almost forgotten question.

I could feel Aubrey swooning. Not that I could, or anyone woman for that matter, blame her.