§1§: Intro

My name is Tyla Marie Cullen and I'm 19 years old. I'm 5'2" and I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and Honduran. I was born and raised in New York so you know I got that accent lol, but I moved to Atlanta Georgia and I'll tell you why I moved there in just a bit. I have a beautiful four year old daughter named A'laiza. So the reason why I moved down here was because of her Papí. When I told him that I was pregnant, he didn't want nothing to do with me or this baby that I'm carrying.

* Flashback * 3 years ago //

   "Oh so you really gonna leave me cause I'm pregnant WITH YO' CHILD?!" I yelled and wiping my tears away, "I thought you loved me."

   "I do love you it's just that it's not the right time to have one right now," Cameron said still packing suitcases and boxes and walking from the closet to the bed

   "So your saying its not the right time to have a baby but your the one who said you wanted one when we had sex!" I said.

   He looked at me with a straight face.

   "Naa your the one that said, No we don't need to use a condom were goo'," he said mimicking my voice.

   "Nigga please. I'm not the one that said that. Yo' boogie ass was rushing to get me pregnant and I said to USE a condom. When did I  say "no we don't need a condom" ever come out my mouth? But now you got me pregnant you wanna run away like a little punta!"

   He turned around so fast.

   "The fuxk yhu just call me?" He asked angrily.

   "I said BITCH! You gon' just pack up all ya shit and leave ya family and handle it like a man!" I yelled.

   He quickly charged toward me while body slamming me against the wall hella hard and choking the hell outta me

   "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BITXH! IN YO' LIFE TYLA! I'M NOT FUXKIN' PLAYIN'," he said choking me even harder

   "Stop! Camero-cameron I-I c-can't breathe," I said struggling and trying to get the words out my mouth. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but the more I tried to move, the more he squeezed onto my neck. So I kneeled him in the stomach and he let go. I tried to run away but he scooped me up and threw me on the floor super hard and our floor is hardwood. When he threw me on the floor, I hit my head so hard it started to bleed. Cameron flipped me over and started hitting and punching me causing me to bleed everywhere. The only place I tried to protect was my stomach cause I didn't want my baby to die. I never seen him this mad before scratch that lemme say angry. "STOP!" I yelled but he didn't listen, he just kept punching me and I was losing a lot of blood. When he threw his last punch I passed out.

* Flashback Ends *

************************