Chapter 18

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daniel's POV
--------------------

Guess what! After I had apologized to angel 3 years ago, we went back to being the best of friends. Which means our plans for college is still happening. Our plan ever since we found out about college is that we go to the same one. Didn't matter which just as long as we were together.

Sad that Jacob couldn't tag along. Who am I kidding? This is great no more Jacob means angel is single. Of course I'll wait until she is ready to give me a chance. I have no problem in waiting.

Right now I'm at Angel's house trying to comfort her. She called me up sounding like a broken record saying that her heart hurt. Why does that sound like a song..? I'll ask her later if she has gotten that from a song. Any ways, we're watching wreck-it-ralph. I chose that movie because angel didn't feel like choosing the movie. Her words were 'my heart hurts too much to move danny! I'm dying!'. It's gonna be a long day...

Later in the movie I got up to make cookies.

"Angel do you want milk with your cookies?"

"Yes please!"

I chuckle and open the fridge to get the milk.

"Here you go." I say and hand her her milk and a plate of cookies.

"Thanks Danny. For being here." She says quietly.

"No problem. I'll always be here for you." "It's cold in here." I point out.

"Um I only have one blanket and the maintenance people need to come and fix the air conditioner." She says sheepishly.

"That's ok. Um do you mind sharing?" I ask as I look at the blanket now noticing how small it is.

"Uh, yeah." She says while scooting closer.

"Um. Don't take this the wrong way but, we're gonna have to cuddle because this blanket is way too small and I don't want you to think I'm making a move on you, I mean I would love to but you just broke up with Jacob and that's just way too fast." I ramble.

"Daniel it's fine." She laughs.

I nod and pull her on my lap and fix the blanket as she lays her head on my chest and sighs.

"Hey angel?" I call to her suddenly remembering something.

"Hmm?"

"When you called me earlier saying that your heart hurts, was that from a song?" She giggles and nods her head sitting straighter in my lap.

"How'd you know?"

"I didn't. I just had a feeling that I've heard it before."

"You call me up, it's like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts, that you never get over him getting over you, and you end up crying and I end up lying, cuz I'm just sucker for anything that you do, and when the phone call finally ends, you say thanks for being a friend, I'm going in circles again and again. I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your hurt heartbreak girl." She sings. I have never heard of a song that I can perfectly relate too. And I don't think she realizes that it kinda relates to her too. She's the heartbreak girl and I'm the one going in circles stuck in the friend zone.