Christine I Love You

Christine's POV
I woke up next to Erik in which seemed to be a few hours after the doctor cane in for a second time and checked him over saying that he was still dying, like it wasn't horrible enough for me to hear it once but then again for a second. I then sat up off the lounge chair and proceeded to check up on Erik, holding back my tears as I fixed the blankets and wet the cloth that was on his forehead to keep him from running a tempreture.
"Oh Erik if only I had gotten to you sooner, I love you."
And I decided to leave the room and go and make some dinner.
Then I heard something shuffle in the bed and I turned around and saw his big brown eyes staring at me.
"Erik!!!"
And I ran over and hugged Erik as tight as I could.
"My Angel what is wrong? What happened?" He asked and I looked up at him and said with saddness in my eyes,
"Your ill and the doctor said it was poisoning, and that you only have...one week to live.." And I started to cry.
"Christine, its time you knew the truth"
"About what?" I asked.

Erik's POV
I knew it was time to tell Christine the truth about my unfortunate encounter with her last lover.
"Christine, my Angel, I'm sorry to tell you this but this was all Raoul's fault. It was one night not to long from now, at least 3 weeks prior to this day, he came to this place and he told me to stay away from you until I died in which I laughed at his threat, but when we exchanged drinks, there was a substance in there that was not made for human consumption and he said, that it would kill me in a month. Now I only have a week left."
I then looked up at her face and it showed horror and sadness.
"Why would he do this to you, I should have come sooner for you, its all my fault."
And I said
"No Christine, don't say that! None of this is your fault and if its anyone you should blame it's Raoul"
I sat up and held Christine in my lap as she began to fall asleep.
"Come my Angel, you are exhausted and need sleep."
And she got up and started to undress and change into something more comfortable. I turned around to give her privacy as she put on her nightgown. Then she slipped into bed with me and she put her body up against my chest and I sang to her,

You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night...

Then her breathing got slower and she fell asleep. Not long after she fell asleep in too went into a deep slumber and closed my eyes.

Raoul's POV
When I got to the populaire, I walked through the doors and looked around. But then I went to the back and found Christine's old room and opened the door, there I saw 2 people in the bed, one was Christine and the other was a dark figure.I then walked over to the bedside and found a horrid sight, she was sleeping with the devil spawn of a man! How dare she do this to me! Then I decided to come back another time, I wanted to see Erik before he died and I wanted to see his face full of longing and mercy as he faded away into a distant memory. Yes I would be back, but I would leave a little note for them, just to let them know I was there and waiting.

Christine's POV
I woke up the next morning to light coming through a crack in the wall and Erik playing with my hair.
"Good morning my love" I said as I leaned over and kissed him.
"Good morning my Angel"
And I moved myself up so there was no space in between our bodies as he kissed my lips playfuly.
"Are you feeling ok Erik? Do you need anything?"
And he said
"No I'm fine, wait what's this Christine?" And he held up a note with one name on there I did not expect to see,
"Raoul? Erik, is our door locked?!"
Then he got out of the bed and he opened the door, I had closed the door the night before and locked it, but I knew what it was that had happened.
"Erik, Raoul was in here last night. And he left the note"

Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't updated in a while been really busy but hoped you all liked this chapter and I know its short. But Comment Vote and Read!
~ M🌹