three

jimin's pov

i watched in anger as my minnie talked to a soon-to-be-dead, bunny toothed little bitch. laughing, talking, laughing, talking, touching, more laughing, exchanging phone numbers. i slammed my hands against the steering wheel which accidentally causing the horn to beep. "ah, fuck" i look up and see both of their attention is on me through the tinted window. shit.

running a hand through my hair in frustration i drive out of the school parking lot, making sure to drive right through their connected hands. they separate just as i am about to crash into them causing me to smirk as i hear my girl yell "fucking prick!"

i order my men to dispose of this so called 'jeon jungkook' aka the soon-to-be-dead bunny toothed little bitch from earlier. once they're out of the room i pull the stash of my personal favorite; cocaine, from my drawer as well as my credit card and hundred dollar bills pre-rolled. i pour some of the addictive drug onto my black marble desk and line it up with the credit card before take the rolled up bills and pressing my nose to the end, inhaling that good good. (a/n: luhan, get out of my caucasian home)

i pull out my phone from my suit pocket before tapping the messenger app.

jammychim: hello cocobaby, how was your day?

i drum my fingers across the desk, waiting for a response. my patience begins to ware thin after 30 minutes. i immediately log into the camera installed in her room from my laptop and see her sleeping soundly with her phone on her desk, lit up with a text that's not from me. i furrow my eyebrows before zooming in on her screen. toobadjeon.

i grow curious as i begin to read the texts that keep coming in as if their life depended on it. i snap my fingers and look up as an imaginary lightbulb goes off in my head. jeon. jeon jungkook. now it makes sense, one text was begging my girl to call the police. i scoff, no one will help you now boy. too bad indeed jeon. i smirk at this thought and just imagine the look on minnies face once she finds out. tears streaming down her perfectly sculpted face, yelling out for a boy that could never please her the way a man such as myself would. the thought of having her withering underneath me, screaming my name, makes me hard underneath my now tight suit pants.

great, now i have to handle this.

________________________

don't kill me pls, i am so sorry for not updating.

QOTC: thoughts on exo's new album?
A: i nutted like 100099991 times tbh

vote. comment. follow.

until next time
you know you love me
xoxo,
groovyflowerbaby 🌻