Let the light shine

There on the edge of this cliff can be found a boy , his mind lost into the beauty of the sky . Gazing far into the night he raise his hands towards this world of infinite dark abyss getting lighted up by the energy of the stars and moons , he make the wish that one day he can finally go there .

Saying a last goodbye to the stars he made his way home guided by the weak light of the moon . He entered the front door and just a minute after a fight started between his parents and him , they did packed their things and said to him to do the same but he refused to leave this house filled with his lost hopes and memories so they left without him leaving a weak soul on his own . It was the 31 december so the first hours were difficult to manage but he tried to hide all the sorrows that dwell into him , dead inside he tried to search someone who would help him through it but they were all fed up of him , he talked so much shit that now no one believed him . Saying a sorry to everyone won't change anything now , he was a burden to this world but he did not end his life so soon cause he knew that suiciding would only pass the pain to someone else but the real question was who would suffer because he decided to give up ? So he closed his front door and went into the streets looking for a hope . Then at exactly midnight he looked up in the sky and a dash of amazement was flowing in his eyes , a couple of fireworks continously exploding in the sky was illuminating the dark of the night . He was gazing at the show of light in the sky and without even hearing the beeping sound of a car driven by a careless driver , he fell down lying motionless while the car continued his travel .

A little while after he slowly opened his eyes and strangely he wasn't surprised to see him leaving his physical garment and turning back he saw that he was joining the night , he was becoming one of the star he was wishing to . For the first time of his life he felt relieved and leaving this world he smiled .