day 40 \\ i don't want to be friends with you

[alternative name of this day is "The Rain".
at some point i was inspired by the story called "The Rain" written by americansulltra and i advise you to read it]

After Jesse's confession you haven't seen him more than 3 days. Of course, you told him the truth, but you felt yourself guilty. You never meant to hurt his feelings, but you did. He told you what he felt and how important you are for him and you let your mess to talk instead of you. But in other hand, what if he told you all that because he is just everyone else and you were both drunk?
The truth was... you liked him and because of being drunk and stupid you sent him away. You never wanted to do that, but what is done can't be undone.
"No, he wasn't like everyone else"
You wanted to change everything.

It was your first day in the new office. As all first days it was a busy day, when everyone was teaching you how to do everything.
You was coming back late. And it started raining. You were without umbrella. Soaked you came to your apartment building and saw someone standing near to the entrance door. It was a man, his head was hidden in the hood. You thought that someone forgot his card and can't enter the door.
" Excuse me, are you waiting for someone, or you just forgot your card?" you asked and man turned to you.
You was surprised to see that it was Jesse. He was soaking wet too. Raindrops were rolling from his hair on his face. You gasped.
" Hi" he said " I thought you were home"
" I'm working now. I need to pay rent"
" Yeah,right. We need to talk" he said coming closer.
" Yes, come in. We'll dry your clothes and..."
"No" he interrupted you. He sounded so confident
"W-why?"
"Because I don't want to be friends with you" Jesse said and you understood by his voice that he was serious. He was rather angry.Your heart stopped for a second. He was standing too close to you, telling you such things with his cold blue eyes. You were ready to ask why, but he interrupted you again " I don't care about your secrets. I don't care about your past. I don't care about your fears, because they keep you from being happy. All I care about is now"

At the end of his speech Jesse leaned to you and kissed you. He kissed you passionately. And you suddenly understood that everything he said was right. All your past in England was keeping you away from him and you should stop that. You understood that you want to be with him and there was no way now that you would mess it up. You went through his wet hair with your hand and he put you closer, placing his hand on your waist. Everything was wet but it was last thing that you cared about on that moment. You were distracted from each other by headlights of a car which stopped near.
You pressed your forehead to his. Jesse's eyes were still closed but there was big smile on his face. He knew, you are his now.

_________________________________
Hi!
And surprise! 2 stories in one day.
Hope you'll like it.
xxx, chris