Flirting around?

Once after school, you went home straight away. Once you reached home, you saw your mum in the living room. "Annyeong eomma." You said as you looked at her. "Welcome back." Jieun said as she smiled at you.

After a few hours, your brothers came back and saw you lying on the sofa. "Eunyoungie annyeong." Youngjae and Daehyun said as they looked at you and you smiled back. "Annyeong oppas." You greeted. "Yah, did your class get any transfer students? I heard from Junhongie that his class have a new classmate." Youngjae said as he sat beside you while passing his bag to Daehyun, asking him to put it in their room. Daehyun sighed but obeyed. "Ne, there's three in my class." You replied and Daehyun walked to you. "Are all of them guys?" Daehyun asked, protective mode turning on. "N-ne." You stammered a little. "Don't you dare date them, araseo?" Daehyun started nagging again but once he smelled cookies, he quickly shut his mouth and went to the kitchen. "What about your class, oppa?" You asked as you looked at Youngjae. "Well.. There's a beautiful female student in our class." Youngjae said as he started to drool. "Dae oppa! Jae oppa is acting weird!" You shouted and Daehyun walked out with a cookie in his hand. "Yah Bang Youngjae! Stop day-dreaming about that girl pabo." Daehyun grumbled. "I can't help it, she's beautiful." Youngjae retorted. "What's with today? Is today 'Transfer students' day or something?" Daehyun sighed as he eats the cookie in his hand.

A week passed and you noticed that Ravi looks at you time to time. Once it's break time, you are packing your things when Ravi walked to your table. "Annyeonghaseyo. I don't think you have introduced yourself to me yet. I'm Wonsik but.. You can call me Ravi. What's your name?" Ravi asked as he looked at you in the eye. "I-i'm Eunyoung." You stuttered as you looked down and double your speed in packing. "Eunyoung.. Hmm.. I'll remember it." Ravi said as he falshed you a seductive smirk and walk away. You kept looking down so you never noticed that another guy is always looking at you.

Once after school, Youngjae is in the class while Daehyun walked to his locker first. As Youngjae has finished packing, he felt someone touching his hand. He looked up and blushed a little. "Ji-Jiyeon? What can i do for you?" Youngjae asked, curious. "You are Youngjae, right? The populat kid in school?" Jiyeon asked and Youngjae looked at her, confused. "I-i'm not that popular." Youngjae stammered as he rubbed the back of his neck, sheepishly. "Who are you kidding, you are the popular kid in school. All the girls are always following you and whatnot but.. I bet i don't have any chances with you, will i?" Jiyeon said as she looked down, slightly dissapointed. "O-of course you do. Why don't we exchange our phone numbers and i'll text you to tell you when is our date?" Youngjae suggested and Jiyeon smiled, excited. "Jinjja?! Th-that means that we are a couple now, right?" Jiyeon asked, making sure and Youngjae nodded while smiling at her.

After they exchanged contacts, Youngjae went to look for Daehyun while Jiyeon sat on the table, smiling evily to herself. *Flirting with a rich man's son is as easy as pie. Soon, he'll listen to everything i asked and do it fo me. Including giving me money and dating him will make me populae as well.* Jiyeon thought as she smirked and walked away.