05

[ same day at dinner time ]

Seok Jin's POV

"Min Ji-ah ireona." I shook that motionless girl. She sleeps like a dead person you wouldn't realise that she died in her sleeps.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, her hair in a huge mess.

"Aish. Go freshen up and be down for dinner in 5."

[ time skip to dinner time ]

Min Ji's POV

"Oppa, what are we having for dinner?" I peeked at Seok Jin cooking.

"Your favourite pasta," he told me, smiling, "Now go help me set the table for dinner."

"Arraseo." I said and walked off with the chopsticks and spoons.

I always had a liking for Italian food. From pasta to pizza to their deserts.

After I was done setting up the table, I went to the living room where the others were at. They were watching Inkigayo on the television.

"Who's that group there?" I asked.

"Twice. They are promoting their title track - Cheer up. Have you heard of them?" Jimin oppa told me.

"Of course I have they are from the show Sixteen."

"Oh you knew? I thought you lived under a rock." Nam Joon oppa sassed and I rolled my eyes lazy to think of a nice comeback.

"It's sad that Somi didn't make it to Major on the last episode. At least she's in I.O.I right now." I stated.

"Kids, dinner is ready!" Seok Jin oppa shouted from the kitchen.

As if on command, all of us jumped up at once in record-breaking speed.

Well, not ALL of us though. Yoongi oppa thinks that what we are doing is very un-SWAG so he kinda boycotted it.

[ halfway through dinner ]

The atmosphere was still as we ate in silence. That was a something I liked. At first I thought that a boys' dorm would be very rowdy, but I was proved wrong. They knew when to play and when to keep quiet. Hmm... I sound like I'm talking about children. LMAO

Just as I was about to bring my bowl into the kitchen to wash it, someone's phone rang.

"Oh? Who's calling me at this hour?" Nam Joon oppa asked as he walked over to answer his phone.

Nam Joon's POV

It was Bang PD-nim. I answered his call hesitantly.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Nam Joon-ah come to the office with the rest NOW." he emphasised on the last word.

"Arraseo. We'll head there now." I said before hanging up.

"Ehhh... let's finish dinner soon. Bang PD wants us in the office." I told them.

As if on command, all of them finished their food at the speed of light.

Min Ji's POV

"Oppa, leave your bowls here. I'll wash it for you. Go see PD-nim." I told them and sent them out of the kitchen.

"Gomawo, Min Ji-ah." they thanked me before going back to their rooms to change.

I was washing the dishes when Seok Jin oppa came to me.

"Take care of yourself when we are there. And don't stay up too late. I'm not sure when we'll be back. Arraseo?" Seok Jin oppa told me.

I nodded my head, "arraseo."

Seok Jin's POV

We left our dorm and headed towards the car. There were still many fans and reporters around, so we wore our masks and hustled into the car.

I started the car and drove off, leaving the fans and reporters behind.

*a fan's POV*

"Ha! All of them left already. Time to carry out my plan." I smirked to myself.

-----
Hehe I ended off with a cliffhanger there. I initially wanted to continue writing, but that would be no fun. But, I'm still going to write another chapter by 11pm KST.

So, look forward to Chapter 6!

Do leave a comment and vote. Thank you!

-한별 ^.^