CHAPTER FIVE *

"Who are you?" The Doctor asked me.

"Oh, me? My name is Rose Tyler," I replied with a smiler looking at The Doctor and,
"WHAT!?!" Is all he could say in disbelief.
I stood there for a second and blinked,
"Oh! Sorry, No I meant Rose Trexen, Rose Tyler is a nickname my friends gave me.
Back in primary school they found out I had a crush on a boy his name was Briely Tyler and mixing our names together they came up with Rose Tyler," By this point The Doctor just standing there with his mouth wide open.
"Oh and also thanks to my friends recently finding that me have a crush on my best friend John Smith, you know the I said introduced me to Sherlock Holmes, they all think its really funny to draw in my school books.
One time when I wasn't looking they wrote Rose Tyler X John Smith inside two hearts, they called to John and he sees it before I have any time to realise, shut the book, he blushed that made me blush as well, then when our friends sae our reactions towards each other they all laugh." Just thinking about him makes me blush. Realising that just happened
'I hope they didn't see that or I won't hear the end of it'
I thought and the look on Amy's face she saw it and I was worried.

Amy and Roary look at The Doctor still not saying a word.
"You sure like talking don't you Rose, what do you think Doctor?" Amy questioned him.
He still didn't say a thing
"Ha, funny thing about the name Doctor, John when we leave high school wants go to University and study to be a Doctor." I said proudly and smiled.

I looked back towards The Doctor,
"So Doctor how's about you show Rose around the TARDIS, I think she'll love it and has been waiting to see inside." Amy says finally snapping him out of his trance,
"Sorry? Oh yes of course the TARDIS 'Come Along Ponds'," he says straightening his Bowtie.
"Umm and Rose." He quickly said after a moment of awkward silence.
He opened the door of the 90's Blue Box and my eyes widen from the beautiful site of inside The TARDIS, I walked over to the console and put my hand on it.
I look up and down from my position next the console, on the walls going all the way round the room where round things and up on the roof was some sort of rotators with what looked like ancient symbols 'I think that belonged to The Doctors race'

"So what do you think Rose, do like it," The Doctor came up to me,
"I don't like it, I ABSOLUTELY L❤VE IT!! This just FANTASTIC!" I replied with a huge grin on my face.
"The round things?" I asked pointing at the walls.
"Ohh, I L❤VE the round things!" The Doctor exclaimed,
"What are the round things?" I asked The Doctor and he replied
"I have no idea,"
(HaHa see what I did there 'The Round Things' from the 50th anniversary episode😂)

The next thing that popped in my head was to check the outside of this beautiful ship so I ran out with The Doctor, Amy and Roary following behind, stepping out as I ran around it almost 5 time before bursting back through the door and running up and down the steps to the console and under the console looking through the glass floor up at The Doctor, Amy and Roary laughing at my reaction of the time machine, I just smiled back and The Doctor says.
"Go on they all say it,"

SORRY FOR YET ANOTHER
CLIFFHANGER BUT IF I DID CONTINUE IT WOULD HAVE GONE FOREVER AND NEVER STOP ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING.
SEE YA LATER.
BW9