3.Rat ( re edited)

You and your clique where at rocs house.

You - " IM BOOOEEERRRDDD "

Roc - " Pool?"

Everyone- YEAAAAAAASSSSS

Roc's house is sort of your hangout because he has the second biggest house ...... Prods house is the biggest but ..... There was an incident w/ food.

..ANYTWAYS..

Since you guys usually hang there you all have some clothes and a bathing suits there. Everyone went upstairs and changed. Everyone charged at the pool ( y'all was bouta DIIIVVEEEE INN )

You guys were playing In the water. you were floating in the water and all of a sudden u feel someone holding your thigh and your lower under the water. The person flipped you over in the water. You floated back to the surface and heard someone dying of laughter. Your soaking wet your hair is in your face. You flipped it to the back of your head, and turned to see ray dying as well as everyone else. You flipped ray off , wrapped a towel around your waist and went inside. You went upstairs and searched for a skirt to put over your bathing suit. All of a sudden you feel cold wet arms wrap around your waist. Which sent a chill down your now dry spine. " why'd you go" they whispered in your ear.

----------------------------------------------

Should I continue ? Vote. Comment . And follow