The battle crys

On the border of camp half blood one lone demigod waited patiently watching for any sign of attack... We'll sort of. Sitting in the tree was one very bored son and daughter of Apollo. Taylor and Cameron John-Johnson were put on guard duty much against their will. Taylor was writing shitty Emo poetry while Cameron was discussing whether or not to vote for Donald Trump in the next election. They were clearly very busy and clearly had no time to defend their lives.
   "What's that shiny thing over there" Cameron asked.
   "How am I supposed to know? Leave me be I must write my poetry " Taylor replied
   "Your poetry sucks anyway"
   "No it doesn't leave me alone you asshat"
   "Don't call me an asshat you bi-!" Cameron didn't get to finish his insult he looked down at his stomach a bloody hand he didn't recognise was sticking out of his stomach. Taylor stared at it for a few seconds and then screamed as her brother stared up with her, his eyes full of shock. Taylor bolted towards the camp, a number of demigods approached her to ask what all the noise was all about. She couldn't speak so she just weakly pointed in the direction she had run for. The demigods got the message and grabbed their weapons to march to war.