Chapter 1: Debuting At Last!

EDITED

This was some cringy writing so yep! Enjoy UWU

-🐼✌👉

----------------------------------

Taehyan's P.O.V.

Hello, I'm Kim Taehyan and apparently I'm in a group with seven other guys. You might be thinking, one girl in a band with seven guys, isn't that weird?

Well for me I would say it's something but for you, it might be something else. I'm debuting this June 13 and I'm so excited! Today we're filming our debut song's music video called 'No More Dream', cool right?

"Taehyan! It's your turn!" The director shouts and I quickly go to him, listening to his every instruction because I want this to be amazing.

"So just portray the lyric with my movements and face?" I ask one more time and the director smiles encouragingly, I smile back and I try portraying the lyrics. If I had to be honest, I didn't do that bad.

"Next is the group scene everyone!" The director shouts once again and before I had to go, one of the make up unnies fixed my makeup.

"Let's try doing this one time in this place and then another in another place with different clothes." The director explains and all of us nod, we go to our position and when the music comes, we dance.

~+~+~+~++~+~+~

"You've worked well!" We shout and say thank you to every staff because we all know the situation of the company and yet they debuted us, so we should be grateful to them.

"I'm beat." Seokjin oppa says and I instantly look at all of them, I'm the youngest while Jungkook oppa is the second youngest.

I originally joined for dancing, along the way, the skills of rapping and singing that I was apparently hiding all of my life (according to Bang PD nim) was finally revealed.

"Don't get sleepy! We have a place we need to go to!" Namjoon oppa says, waking up those that have fallen asleep on the way home.

"But we're tired Namjoon." Hoseok oppa points out, pointing to the others.

"Well, maybe not our two youngest..." Hoseok says and Jungkook oppa and I just laugh because when he pointing to the others, we were just beaming. We haven't been out for so long, with all the training and that.

"I promise there will be food and fun?" Namjoon says and instantly all the members were energised.

"Let's go back home first and change clothes because we are sweaty," Namjoon says, smelling himself and making a weird face which made us all laugh.

~+~++~+~+~+~++~

"So change clothes and then meet again in the van, I would say thirty minutes we'll all be done?" Namjoon says and we all nod. I run to my room and I'm the only one in the room because well I'm a girl you know?

"Hey, Taehyan! Are you done?" Jimin oppa shouts, knocking on my door and I quickly grab my glasses since I removed my contact lenses.

"I'm ready to go so let's go~" I say, grabbing Jimin oppa by the wrist and dragging him to the door and then down the flight of stairs and into the van we go, he was laughing all the way down (we had to stop a couple of times because he couldn't see while laughing).

"Where are we going oppa?" I ask Namjoon oppa and he looks at me excitedly.

"You'll find out soon Hyannie." He says, teasingly ruffle my hair and I smile at him.

I sit next to Jungkook oppa and the window because I like window seats and I might see where we are going, not unless I fall asleep...which will totally happen because I'm so sleepy. That dancing and everything was very tiring, so to have fun I need to sleep.

So much for finding out where we're going...

-----------------------------

Ok but when I was editing, I'm really sleepy so I will sleep now! Goodnight~

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-🐼✌👉