Part of the past

Don't own any thing and there will be cuss words.
________________________________________________________________________________

I was sleeping even though I have class but the teachers didn't mind cause my grades are high. After class was dismissed I see night class and i stood beside zero and watch as Yuki is getting killing atmosphere with the fan girls. Night class came and kaname smiled at Yuki I gagged and walk away.

-Time skip to when the black butler handsome four came and is in the night class already cause I'm lazy today-

Four demons were in the night class and looks at reiji for answers but is asking questions. "So that girl you are wondering what is with her?" Sebastian asked with a serious but VERY sexy voice. "Hmp trying to act cool Sebastian?" Claude asked pushing up his glasses.
Ciel and alois was to busy arguing but they got separated after kaname stepped in. "Enough you too we need to know who she is!" Kaname yelled at them but shocked the night class for her ever yelled like that.

I sneezed twice as I was sitting in a tree and looking up at the beautiful moon but I heard a snap and the branch I was on broke. I was trying it land on my feet but I couldn't cause I was remembering my past.

Past it can be your own as well

"Honey get down from there!" My mother screamed scared but I giggled and shakes my head no.
We then heard a loud crack and I was falling on the ground screaming.

Past got interrupt ( will continue)

I close my eyes tightly but I was caught I look up to see zero. Zero had put me down I had thank him and walk away quickly before he could speak. I ran out of embarrassment at how I fell and got caught but I was thinking of my past.

________________________________________________________________
Sorry it's short you guys I've been busy and I've been offline a lot