school was interesting

Today, was Monday I don't want to get up. my door burst open with a whistle being blown. slowly rising, I give Shane a death glare as he slowly backs up out of the room. Ripping my blanket over me I slowly move my legs over the side.moving my body so I'm sitting up, stretch felling my shoulder and arm being put back in place. Looking at my arm I see the bright pink cast on. Walking to my wardrobe, I try to find an outfit from the clothes I have left. After five minutes, I find an outfit of blue boyfriend jeans, white vest top and a black co-mono.

Slowly walking downstairs, Seth  was right behind me putting his arm around me. placing my softly on his head we walk down. Everyone was ready and was about to go, I wasn't going to at  I didn't feel like it today. All of us walked to the car jumping in but before that Shane gave Zoe the car keys. 

"what are you doing I cant drive" she said pushing the keys away from her.

"well your about to learn" Shane said putting them in her hand as i was about to sit down.

I look over to see both Peter and Tyler was buckled in then i checked Lulu. If you can tell,  when mom's away I'm the other mother figure to the younger ones. Going back into my seat, i look at Zoe who was about to put the keys in.

"we are all going to die" both me and Seth said together with a plank face.

"OK" Zoe said with a sigh turning the keys but instead of going forward she revisers into the bins. 

Holding Seth's hand i pray for my life until we made a stop. wobbling outside, holding onto Shane's shoulder as I get my balance. looking down i see Lulu kneeling on the grass kissing it while repeating "land". giving Zoe a confused look to our younger sister. walking to school, i knew something was going to happen.

__________________

skip to last lesson.

_________________

i was walking out of my last lesson until i saw Seth running towards me. gasping for air i pat his back until he got it back to his normal breathing again. looking me he has a small smirk on his face.

"come on we got to go to the gym" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my worst class. 

"why?" i ask him while i manage to sit next to him down the hall.

"well you remember when the duffiss called me a quieter. Shane offered him a fight and its going to happen. Don't worry Zoe has the other three now" he said moving a bit quicker. i followed him to the others where are. 

when we sit down, and the match begins and Shane was doing all tricky to Murney. That was until Murney tried to do a move to Shane but ended up doing another move to him. both me and Seth ran down I made sure he was down on the ground while Seth said out to Murney. I think Shane broke something with all those moves. Everyone was coming down from the bleachers. All of us was walked towards to the car laughing and talking. I think everyone is getting along? I hope they are. I'm happy with what we have, a family.

_________________

hi guys I Know its been a while since I've written. i hope you guys like this chapter. luv u all em X

________________