Awkward Feelings

Hey guys its Alana I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update I have been really busy also If you guys don't don't know who imtrulysilver check her out she chose me to continue this soma so check her out and read the soma now I hope you like this story also please if you think IS need to improve on something tell me please. K? Bye ~alana~

Soul pov.

What am I suppost to do? If Maka finds out that I read her diary she is going to kill me. But I feel so bad I didn't mean to make her feel like i dont trust her its just I didn't think it was the right time to tell her when she gets home I'm going to tell her. But I need a plan.

(hehe I'm evil I'm not going to tell you the plan. ;) )

Makas POV.

I'm just having a hard time to find a book until I pick this one book with a red cover and gold letters saying "The life of a loveless girl trying to find herself." I open the book and read the subcribtion " This book is about a girl who's life has been a living hell. Her mother abuses her for things she hasn't even done. Her father does even want her in his life and she was sexually abused by her uncle, grandfather, and once by her own father before he left. She decided one day to try to commit suicide will anyone help this loveless girl find her way back to having love?"

This book I don't know how but I decided to by this book it some how caught my attention I then look around for kidd he was in the mystery section fixing it. " hey kidd I'm going to by this book then leave I just thought I should tell k?"

" ohh ok maka I have to stay here and fix this store so I'll see you later!"

Soul 

(really getting tired with the POV so just going to put name instead)

Maka should be coming home soon I hope I can make-up with her so that she isn't mad. I wonder if I should add the part with me and her diary. Noooo I will definetly get  maka chopped and my head still has a bump from last time I don't need another one. So soul just sits there waiting for her to come.

Maka

I keep just looking at this book I didn't know why but something just lead me to wanting to get this book. I keep walking my way to souls and I's apartment. Until I noticed i'm already here. I get out my key and unlock the door. I walk in trying to head straight to my room but I just stopped looking aroung gapingly. See soul in his usaul attire but what im mostly suprised about is the wall it's covered in sticky notes saying i'm sorry on each and every one of them but then there was one that said something different. Instead of wondering about that I ask him

"Whats this for?"

"Its for you to understand that I'm sorry for this morning and that I dont want you to worry." "Also that I trust you and I just need a little time to tell you whats happening."

"I understand and I will let you come when you want to I will not force you to tell me." "Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and I saw him with a deep blush I didn't know why but I was blushing too. I walked away embarrased "Sorry!" I then ran in my room and locked the door. What did I just do? What am I feeling? Why am I acting this way?

To be continued

HAHAHA you will now have to wait for the answer I will update soon and you will get the answer so please bear with me.

Follow

Comment

Vote 

BYE!!!!!