-Twenty-one-

Cameron's POV

After we watched the movie we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and Carter wasn't in the room with me so I waked downstairs and looked around. The whole house was empty. I shook my head and called Carter.

Carter: Hello?

Cameron: Hey, where are you?

Carter: I went to get breakfast.

Cameron: Okay, I'll see you when you get back.

I smiled and hung up. I was just about to walk upstairs when I heard Carter yell my name. I looked at her, her arms full of bags and drinks. I smiled and helped her take the stuff to the kitchen.

Carter: Thank you.

I smiled and pecked her on the cheek.

Cameron: What are you making?

Carter: I'm making pancakes and bacon with milkshakes.

She smiled at wide as she could and I laughed. I loved her pancakes. She only made them once but they were still really good.

After about 30 minutes she placed a plate down in front of me, followed by a milkshake topped with extra whipped cream. She came and sat on my lap and ate a peice my bacon.

Cameron: Hey!

She only ate half so she gave me the other half and one of hers. I smiled and ate my bacon.

Cameron: What do you want to do today?

She thought for a second then answered.

Carter: I need new clothes for summer. Mall?

I nodded and finished my pancakes. Carter went upstairs and changed while I wore some of my normal sweats and a tank top ( clothes that I left here on purpose). Carter and I left, hand in hand.

X 15 Minutes Later X

Cameron: Can't you hurry up?!

Carter: Calm down, babe, it's fine.

She took my hand and held it in hers, tracing circles over it with her thumb. We finally found a parking spot, one close to the entrance, 20 minutes later after we got to the mall. We walked inside and Carter ran to this store with a top in the window and dragged me inside.

Cameron: *Sigh* okay, okay, I'm coming.

Carter: Hurry.

She ran inside and left me outside. I walked inside and smiled at the excitement of Carter. She looked at anything and everything. (I'm guessing this was a new store because she was super excited). She walked into a dressing room with at least 10 items and closed the door, smiling at me. She came out 2 minutes later and I looked at her outfit. A floral design on the top and black shorts. I smiled and ran my hand through my hair.

Carter: What's wrong, babe?

She came and sat on my lap, wrapping her hands around my neck. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug.

Cameron: I love you, Carter.

I whispered it so that no one else heard me. She smiled and kissed me.

Carter: I love you too, but seriously, what's wrong?

I shook my head and smiled.