CH. 10 Time for duty

Hello dear all :-) So here comes the new chapter of this story and I really hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know what you think. It's rather long and contains a new POV, which we'll see what you think about.

Thank you very much for your comments and message, I do honestly really love to receive and read them, so THANK YOU!

I won't say much about this chapter, because I prefer to let you read it. On the right we have a wonderful banner that Klovis made for me, thank you darl, love it <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Maria231000 as a big thank you for reading my stories and commenting, hope you'll enjoy this particular chapter!

Oh, NB: Pay careful attention to the locations and times in the POV.

Enjoy!

ANTON POV: 

-KIEV, UKRAINE. SUNDAY, THE FOLLOWING DAY AFTER THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ROMAN AND MIKHAIL-

Roman left for Ireland days ago and since then we communicated one time, since we sure couldn’t spend the entire day at the phone chit-chatting like two old women with nothing better to do than damn minding neighbours’ fucking business; I always hated those old hags, why couldn’t they just fucking mind their own lives and let people be? They were a pain in the ass, because you had to pay attention to such people. Sometimes it was that apparently innocent little old woman that would fuck things up by opening her mouth. Good things many had the good old mentality and mind-setting, which meant they knew they had to look to the other way and pretend to see nothing.

I stretched in the bed and checked the screen of the phone, but got no news from my friend. I hoped he was doing right, but I had no reason to worry for him; at the moment he was probably safer there in Dublin than here, given yesterday someone tried to tail me right in the middle of the street. Too bad he let go after a while, because my palms were itchy to cut some throats. I’ll have to investigate on my own, as usual, because let me tell you something. If you want a good and well done job, then fucking do it yourself and don’t bother asking other people do the shit for you. Unless the other person is someone like Roman; well, then you might want to ask that person, since he would never fail a mission.

I never met someone like that guy before and in my entire life. He was the real deal and he would be the perfect man to follow boss Boris’s steps; Roman was probably even better under some aspects, given he rarely let personal issues get under his skin. Let’s be more fair. He never let personal issues get under his skin; sometimes he seemed a robot. A very lethal and efficient robot that had no blood in his veins, but he was the best and, even though he was younger than me and it was me that taught him the ropes, I highly respected Roman. He was like a younger brother to me. The boss liked him very much and considered him way more than just his left hand and I understood him. His own son lacked the right charisma and I hated to have to drive him around; he already had that bastard of Ruslan stuck to his ass.

Oh no, wait a moment. He wasn’t stuck to his ass. He stuck it into his ass, that’s much better. I knew that sly bastard fucked the boss’s son and Boris knew that too, but we pretended to see nothing. I don’t think Ruslan was gay; he just probably liked that dimwit’s ass and that’s all.

Someone shifted beside me in the bed and when I turned my face, I saw the girl I slept with last night. Hey, had to get some fun here with all this shit going on. Plus, it would be stupid of me to act all tough and worried and alerted. That would be a flashing neon-sign that we were up to something; so you just had to pretend everything was fine and you thought that those Chechen dogs were acting on their own accord and simply being too stupid. You didn’t want to let know to the wrong people that you weren’t so stupid and careless.