Meeting Misaki Yata

You were peacefully sleeping in your bed that you never wanted to leave, until that frickin alarm clock woked you up you groaned and walked to your bathroom to take a nice fresh shower. After you took your shower, you walked up to your closet and picked your clothes and undergarments. After putting on your (f/c) bra and panties,since your part of Scepter 4 you get to wear free dress for the rest of your life because your special for being Reisi Munakata's daughter,you decided to put on a basic purple tanktop, blue jeans, black converse, and did your hair in a messy bun.

You grabbed your side bag and walked out of your room. You decided to go homra bar to get nice drink and getting to know Homra(you weren't nothing like Scepter 4). You were about to exit out the door until someone yelled"Hey bitch, where you going?!", you looked back and it was, Fushimi Saruhiko, he has been your bully since you were little. "Its none of your fucking business!"you replied. "Watch that mouth young lady"said Seri Awashima and heard Saruhiko chuckled. You headed for the exit ignoring what happened just now.

Once you arrived to Homra bar you sat in one of the seats where was the counter and had the person polishing his glasses for the drinks, "Why hello there young lady what could I get you", said a blonde man with purple shade glasses. "I would like a (favorite/flavor)shake please sir" "(F/f) shake coming right up but sweetie just call me Mr.Kusanagi ok" "Ok Mr.Kusanagi" you replied.

As you waited for your drink to be ready, a boy came in and set his skateboard on the floor and he looked like around your age walked. "Hey there aren't you Reisi Munakata's daughter?", asked the boy who just walked in. "Y-yes (y/n) Munakata but I'm nothing like him and Scepter 4 I really hate the way he treats your gang, Homra,and by the way what's your name?", you replied. "Misaki Yata but please call me Yata I really hate being called by my first name" "Yata what a wonderful name", you said. "Here's your drink (y/n) I heard the conversation all the way in the kitchen" "Thanks Mr.Kusanagi".

While you were drinking your shake you decided to stay until 6 to meet everyone in Homra. Since you meet Mr.Kusanagi and Yata you meet others like Mikoto Suoh, the king of Homra, Anna, his little princess of Homra, Rikio and also other people.
          *Time skip until 6 PM*
"Bye guys"you said. They waved back at me saying 'Bye' to me. As you left HOMRA bar and headed back to home you kept thinking about Misaki Yata you sawed him as a nice, cute, and funny guy and you were wondering if he likes you back or interested into you.

As you arrived home you turned off your lights and laid down in your bed from being tired. For over 5 minutes of resting your eyes closed, your eyes wide open as your lights turned on and saw your father who had a serious look on his face, "Young Lady we need to talk where have you been?!"
We'll see what happens next chapter😏