the ex is bak...

Cachè and Prod leaves

Ray: * looks up from his phone* and know i'm alone...

??: You got me..

Ray: * turns around and sees... India* India, I don told you, I don't like you anymore and I thought you moved  to Florida.

India: well I came bak for you baby. I missed you.

Ray: no, after you cheated on me, I told you I was done with you. And you a gold digger. everyday you would call me for some money.

India: well I really needed it!

Ray: For what?! to get your hair done? Nails done?

India: well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. * laughs*

Ray: whatever, I gotta go * starts walking away*

India: * pushes him against the lockers* No, I miss you and you will be my boyfriend

Ray: Bitch you is crazy!

* You and Marci walk up to them.*

You,: what's goin on Ray?

India: Why do you care bitch?!

Ray: * pushes her off of him* im sorry YN this is my crazy ass ex girlfriend.

You: well Ray you better get your crazy ass ex girlfriend before she gets knocked the fuck out.

India: Bitch, I wish you would! You ain't gon do shit!

You: alright, you asked for it. * goes to  jump on her but then Marci catches you in the air*

You: come on lemme beat her ass she wanna talk shit!

Marci: usually I would let you beat the breaks off a bitch, buttt I don't wanna see a fight on the first day, maybe tomorrow.

You: lol you crazy.

India: whatever, bye Ray, love you *smiles*

Ray: yea, whatever

Marci: hey, what class yall have now?

You and Ray: Algebra * look at each other and smile*

Marci: cool, let's go.

* yall walk Into the class all late and what not*

Mrs.Grover (teacher): why are yall late?

You: I had show the new girl around.

Ray: I had to help the principal with something.

Mrs.Grover: yea, whatever. Go sit down and the new girl can introduce herself.

Marci: Well my name is Mercedes but you can call me Marci or CeCe. I sing dance and Rap. But im better at Singing and rapping. and that's all you need to know. * sits down*

Mrs.Grover: ok, well back to my class...

*skipping to lunch*

all of you guys are sitting at the lunch table that the boys sit at. it goes; you Ray,Ania,Prince,Prod,Cachè,Marci then Roc and yall is just talkin then some girl comes up to Roc and kisses his cheek.

??: * comes up to Roc and kisses his cheek* HEY BABY!

Roc: hey Desiree.

Desiree: * looks at Marci and mean mugs her* eww, who is her and why is she sitting next to you? Nevermind, ill take care of it. *pushes Marci out of the seat she was sitting in then sits next to Roc*

Marci: BICTH! WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU?! * gets up lookin hella mad*

Desiree: well you was sittin next to my baby I moved you out the way. plane and simple * smiles*

Marci: well im bout to beat the breaks off of you .PLANE AND SIMPLE * punches her straight in the nose*

You: WOAH* holds her back*

Desiree: OWW ROC DO SOMETHING SHE JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE NOSE!

Roc: well you shouldn't have pushed her on the ground...

Desiree: UGG!!! * storms out*

* Roc runs after her*

You: *lets go of Marci* you good?

Marci: yeaa. the bitch thought that she could do that to me. HA she funny.

* after that 20 minutes later the bell rung and right now you are going to dance with Ray, Jacob Latimore, Roc Prince Ania and Desiree... let's see how this goes.

** In the dance studio**

Mrs.Botts: hello boys and girls, well today we will be doin a new da- well I see that we have a new student. what ya name girl? *smiles*

Marci: my name is Mercedes but yall can call me Marci or CeCe.

Mrs.Botts: cook, well today we are starting a new dance, you think you can keep up?

Marci: im pretty sure.

Mrs.Botts: well ok then this is a gir/boy partner  performance so I will start giving you your partners.

Marsha and Trey

Hailey and Jake

Yn and Ray

Ania and Jacob Perez

Marci and Jacob Latimore

Desiree and Roc

India and Isaac

we are dancing to the song please don't judge me by Chris Brown. im going to play the song and you guys just come up with some moves because on the actual performance up to two groups will be on the stage dancing together and I will give you those groups later but as of right now DANCE. * turns on the music.*

* After Dance class *

* you an Ray are walking out the dance studio*

Ray: damn I didn't know you could dance like that!

You: well i've been dancing since I was 3 sooo

Ray: wow, we you know I can dance too I just can't dance lyrical lol

You: yea, sure...

* end of the day*

errbody is at your house right now and yall was having a bunch of fun now yall is bored.*

Marci: UGGGH IM BOREDDD

Ania: what yall wanna do?

Prince: how bout truth or dare

E/B: ight.

* this is how yall sittin- You Ray Ania Prince Cachè Prod Marci and Roc :)*

Prince: imma go first. Cachè, truth or dare?

Cachè: Truth

Prince: is it true that you said that you would fuck Prod.

Cachè: well YEAAA WHO WOULDN'T!

Prince: * laughs* o arrd go

Cachè: arr Prod, truth or dare?

Prod: Ummm dare.

Cachè: I dare you to... go in the kitchen and.... get me a bag of chips cuz I'm starving.

Prod: well arlight then, Marci take my turn. * goes in the kitchen*

Marci: iight Roc truth or dare?

Roc: dare.

Marci: ight I dare you to.... ummm... I don't know ummm

Roc: iight you takin to long so imma just go.

Marci: whatever Bitch * gets up and goes to the kitchen*

Roc: ok, YN truth or dare

You: daree

Roc: * evil smiles* ok thenn

O Lord what is Roc uo to?

Mmmm hope yall liked this chapter

.

.

.

Bye

~May2wice ;) <3