One

(Y/n): Your name.

(L/n): Last name.

(E/c): Eye color.

(H/c): Hair color. (H/l): Hair length.

(F/c): Favorite color

Hope you enjoy it!!

..........................................................................................〆(・ .・。)

(Y/n) was never a normal boy, even at his birth, he gave this dark vive, causing his mother to start screaming at the doctors to dispose of the beautiful child. From the first time his mother looked at him, she felt hatred, never knowing why. (Y/n) is gorgeous. As simple as that. His beauty didn't compare to the jealous classmates he had. The only one that showed him affection was his father, always giving him gothic suits, making the little boy jump up and down in joy. Ever since (Y/n) was brought to life, his mom always locked him away in his room after kindergarten, keeping the habit at high school. During (Y/n)'s alone time he learned some rather dark and useful facts about himself; he can move objects without moving a single muscle, after a bit of investigation at the library, he discovered the gift he possessed was called telekinesis. He also had infatuation with scissors, his favorites were the sewing ones. So pointy, so sharp, could cut through the hardest leather. That explained why the scissors disappeared from the high school student's bags.

Sadly his father died at a car accident, leaving (Y/n) alone and at the mercy of his cold blooded mommy. 

At his 16th birthday he came home to a rather gruesome surprise.

Why are they here? They hurt me, I'mscaredI'mscaredI'mscared... In front of him, the bullies that bouthg him endless days crying and her mother, the one who hunted his dreams making his nights endless, holding a chocolate cake. "Happy Birthday (Y/n)" The sad boy's eyes widened and took several steps back. "Why so scared my love?" His mom approached him with the cake. "You should be happy, I even invited your friends." The bullies giggled. "Yeah, we came here to make you happy." Soon (Y/n)'s back touched the wall, his horrified expression not leaving. "My darling... I made you cake and you better eat it" She tossed the cake at (Y/n), staining his uniform. Sliding down, he started to cry his heart out, his screams got mixed with the laughter coming from everyone else in the room. "Now, now (Y/n), it's your birthday, you shouldn't cry." What they didn't expect was to hear was something breaking, like a plate, but it came from the boy that stopped crying and looked at the floor. 

The crashing sound was his sanity breaking.

(Y/n) slowly gazed up, the corners of his mouth spreading into a crazed grin. "It's my pity party and I'll cry if I want to, I'll cry until the candles burn down this place, until my pity party is in flames." His school bag opened and the scissors flew, spreading around the room. More came from (Y/n)'s room; his beloved collection pointed at each guest. Their faces faces showed pure horror. "Party is over!" The scissors stabbed and cut, each getting stained red. First, cutting off the tongue, we don't want people eavesdropping do we? Then cutting every finger and to finish off, opening them up. Getting bored, (Y/n) went upstairs to take a bath, he wanted to wear the clothes dad gave to him before he left. Soon every guest was nothing more than a rotting corpse.

Tiny Time skip. 

Soon, (Y/n) had a bag full of his clothes, his scissor collection and a photo of his father. He now was wearing his favorite gothic suit with a (F/c) hat on his head.

"Bye bye~." 

He tossed a light match at the gas tank inside the kitchen, oh he loved his power!  He waited safely at the street, his crazed grin never leaving his face.

BOOM!