Three

(Y/n) took in the creature's appearance; he wore a suit and he was very fucking tall

(Y/n) took in the creature's appearance; he wore a suit and he was very fucking tall. Not to mention, but the tentacles that emerged from it's back. (Y/n) frowned and clicked his tongue. "Didn't your parents teach you manners? You reply when someone asks you a question." Then 'it' chuckled.

"A human that teaches manners?" He, as (Y/n) assumed it was a he due to it's masculine voice, continued to chuckle. (Y/n) rolled his eyes at his statement. The monster acted like an old man, not every teen does drugs and acts like a dickhead. Although (Y/n) did kill people, did that make him an asshole?

Probably.

"You still haven't answered." (Y/n) played with one of his scissors, while the others remained dangerously close to the creature's body. "I have many names, but most of your kind calls me Slenderman."

Now he had (Y/n)'s attention. He moved his scissor away, and it floated away. "Never heard of it." Slenderman tilted his head a bit, as if he was confused, most of the human specie was aware of his existence, even if they believed him non' existent. But, you could say (Y/n) lived under a rock, but more like a small room for most of his life, so he indeed was clueless.

"I see. Would you mind moving you scissors, I just wish to talk." (Y/n) scoffed, like he would trust anyone, specially if it is a tall as fuck creature like Slenderman. "Nope. How do I know that you are not going to kill me?"

Slenderman sighed. "If I'm honest, that was my original intent, but now that I see your qualities, I have changed mind." (Y/n) grabbed his chin over the gas mask, and made motions of thinking.

"I want you to be one of my Proxies."

"What's that?" (Y/n) narrowed his eyes.

"I'll tell you if you move the scissors away."

(Y/n) mentally debated, could he trust this creature? It was a very bad idea following him anywhere, but (Y/n) could almost hear the police coming for him.

"Fine."  

.........................................................................〆(。。)

So, many people asked for me to continue, so why not? Also, sorry for the small chapter, but future ones will be longer.