Hello nice to meet u

*toy bonnie*
*sleeping in the new freddy fazbears pizza toy bonnie wakes up and looks around* wow look at this place its so cool! *she walked around looking at everything until she stumbled across parts and service room* huh whats in here *she wondered * maybe just parts *she opened the door and was scared when she saw 4 withered animatronics there* oh my I'm feel bad now *she looks down and trips over freddy and falls on bonnie * ow *she opens her eyes and blushes* I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to trip over your friend * then she notice he's shut down she trys to turn him on (not like that) * your face is gone and your arm too I feel so bad for u * pets his head then leaves to the stage*

(Bonnie)

*wakes up* who was that talking to me an- *he looks at himself and is sad * what happed to me *he gets up and walks around * my friends my poor poor friends * he opens the door with his only hand and is shocked by what is see* this isn't my home * he walks around and sees toy bonnie* that's the new me!? Why did they do this * looks down sad*

(Toy bonnie)

* runs to parts and service room but bumps into bonnie* ow *she looks up and blushes* I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into u *rubs head* ow I'm toy Boonie what's your name? *she looks up at bonnie*

(Bonnie )

My name is bonnie *he looks at her head* u have a scratch there * he fixes her up * there u go better ?

(Toy bonnie)

*smiles and nods for a yes* thank u bonnie * kisses his half face and goes to the stage *

(Bonnie )

*he blushes and goes back into the parts and service room* wow she's really sweet *he sits and sleeps for a bit*

*to be continue*