Young Justice Meets Justice League

Superman was taking a stroll through the Watchtower when all of a sudden a large red portal appeared above his head. All of a sudden eight teens fell out of the sky and landed in a heap, all of them unconscious. There were four boys and four girls.

There was a boy and a girl who both had dark skin, a girl with long blonde hair with a bow and quiver, and a boy who had a red 'S' on his chest. There was also a girl with green skin (Most likely a Martian) and a boy with red hair. Then there was a girl with black hair and wore a magician's costume. Lastly there was a boy, smaller than the rest, with ebony black hair. He wore a costume not that much unlike the worn by Batman's very own young partner.

After looking at the last boy a little while longer he noticed something... the front of the boy's uniform was coated in blood. Without thinking twice Superman ran over to the boy and turned him over on to his back. Sure enough bright scarlet liquid was seeping through his uniform. It was coming from three long wounds across his chest that looked like claw marks. Superman (Being the Boy Scout that he is) quickly scooped up the boy and rushed him to the med bay. He could deal with the others later...

~time skip~

Megan groggily started to wake up. She looked that the rest of the team was still unconscious. "Guys wake up!" She said in the mind link.

The others started to wake up as well. "Ugh! What hit me?!" Wally groaned.

"Last thing I remember was Robin going at Klarion then all of us falling through that portal thingy." Artemis said rubbing her head.

"Wait!" everyone turned to Zatanna who was franticly looking around the room. "Where's Robin?!"

~time skip~

Superman told startled the doctor in the med bay when he came running in with a young boy wearing a strange costume in his arms. "Superman what happened?!" he asked quickly preparing a bed for the boy.

Superman set him down and turned back to the doctor "I'm really not sure just take care of him for me will you?" before he can get an answer he quickly rushes back to the other teens.

~time skip~

When Superman got back to the teens they were just starting to wake up. "Where's Robin?!" the girl with black hair asked franticly.

Superman chose that moment to interrupt "He wouldn't happen to be pretty short with black hair and a cape would he?"

The teens all looked at him and instantaneously all their eyes widened. "S-Superman?" the boy with red hair asked.

He raised an eyebrow "Yes. Do you know me?"

The girl with green skin rubbed her neck "Well... sort of... I believe we come from a different dimension..."

"Wait..." Superman frowned "what?"

She sighed "Here let me show you..."

Superman held his head as a quick rush of images invaded his head. He saw the formation of a young team of super heroes. He saw all of the missions. Then he saw their latest mission against a witch boy named Klarion. And how they fell through the portal to this dimension.

He opened his eyes and looked back at the team. "Sounds like you kids are pretty far from home..."

"So where's Robin?" the girl now known as Zatanna asked worriedly.

"I'm guessing he got kind of scraped up in your last fight. He had some kind of claw marks across his chest so I took him to get fixed up in the med bay." Superman informed.