Chapter 4

Ella's P.O.V

"Yeah, I'm ready." I nod. He gets in and so do I. "Where are we going because im not exactly dressed to the nines." I shrug at my leggings and crop-top. "We're going to Dravee." He says. "Dravee? Isn't that like that little hipster cafe place?" I smile excitedly. I love cute places like this. He nods and hides his smile. 

We pull up and park at a meter. When we go inside I'm greeted with such a fimiliar scent my heart just melts and I suddenly find Jack way more attractive. "Is that Lil Gilinsky?" A small woman shrieks happily. "Yeah, yeah" Gilinsky hugs her and explains that he was bringing his friend to lunch. "Oh my a girl!" The lady says. "Hi, I'm Ella." I smile and shake her head. "Ella, this is my godmother, Miss Annie." Jack says.

Once we sit down I ask him about his family. He shrugs it off so I order a tea and these lil cheesy bread sandwhiches. He grabs one of the sandwiches and bites into it. "Hey!" I gasp. "Ay, I'm paying" he slightly grins. He feeds me a bite of it and I giggle as the cheese flops to my chin. We both laugh. "Ugh I have work in an hour, I'm kinda excited though." I say and sip my tea. "And of course I'm coming to your first ever show." Gilinsky says. "Oh god, you'll make me nervous." I shake my head. "How?" 

"You always make me nervous." I blush.

(Before Ella's "performance")

I was being primped and getting my "uniform" on. I looked at myself in the long mirror against the wall. I'd totally bang myself. "You're on in 3" Sammy popped his head into the room. "Ooh mami!" Sammy smirked. "Not right now Wilk." I rolled my eyes. He laughed. "You'll do fine" 

As I walked out, confidently because apparently timidness is not sexy. All these obviously wealthy guys and a few girls watched intently. I started to do the routine I was taught earlier today. Oddly, I watched Gilinsky the whole time. As soon as I got off the stage I went back to the dressing room and Jack was there. "How'd I do?" I laughed. "Amazing" He smirked. HE HAD A FUCKING BONER OMGGGG. I rolled my eyes and threw on the robe hanging on a hook. He was just standing there smiling. He's even more hot when he smiles???? Sammy came in. "Wait, is that the Gilinsky, gasp, smiling!?" He yelled. "What? No?" Gilinsky snapped his head to Sammy and stopped smiling. I turned around to finish taking off my makeup. 

Sammy and Jack argued for awhile before I snapped "Gilinsky, you were smiling. Wilk what's the big deal?" I roll my eyes for like the hundreth time. "I've known this boy 3 years and he's never fully smiled like that." Sammy glances between Gilinsky and I. I clear my throat after a minute. "You guys should probably go, I need to change" I pick up my other clothes and Sammy walks out. 

"Excuse me Gilinsky, you can go." I laugh. "You act like I didn't just see you sliding down a pole half naked." He rolls his eyes sarcastically. I shake my head. He pulls me onto the small couch and kisses my neck. I'm not complaining though. "I know you want daddy" He whispers in my ear. "Well daddy's wrong." I giggle. 

"Daddy's never wrong, princess"

S/O to Jordyn bc she pressures me to write