Simple Morning As If

Mandy
"Please mommy don't do this. I'll be good I promise PLEASE don't do this. Daddy tell her. Please I love you. Your my world. Don't give up on me," I scream getting dragged down the hall of the hospital.
Mommy and daddy turned away and walked away not looking back. I let the doctors drag me away and into a room. That was the last time I saw them

The door creaked open and a pair of footsteps entered my room. I brushed the tears off my cheeks and took some deep breaths pushing the memory to the side. I looked up to see Miss. Amanda standing in front of me. Her hands were on her hips and she was staring down at me.
"I was calling you for five minutes you worthless pig. Dinner was already served so you get cold spaghetti," Miss. Amanda scolded pointing a finger at the door.
I walk away from the window and descend down the stairs into the kitchen. A plate of plain spaghetti sat in the middle of the table. I slide into my chair and grab the plate of spaghetti. I grab the fork that's on table and dig into the worms. Spaghettini is good hot or cold.
"Well look how it is. Little Miss. Mandy. Did Miss. Amanda tell you the big news?" Tyler the ten year old boy how bullies me snickers.
I shake my head in fear. I don't like talking because my voice sounds horrible.
"Wouldn't be surprised. Looks like you'll find out tomorrow," he laughs.
He snaps his fingers and two of his girlfriends walk behind me. They take the plate of food and smash it on my head. The plate crashes on my head and spaghetti drips from my head.
"Mandy you baby. Pick up this mess you caused!" Miss. Amanda yelled pointing to the floor.
Her  pointed shoes echoed through the hall getting quieter and quieter. I slid off my chair and cleaned up the mess. I accidentally cut my palm on the plate. I watched the blood glide down the side of my hand and the side of my arm.

Demi
"It was Micky. He killed her, you have the wrong guy I promise!" The tv yells.
I have the ID channel on and pizza in my lap. I'm just chilling by myself with pizza and the tv. I need to get a hobby or something.
"Micky your under arrest. Anything you say will and can be used against you in the court of law," the head chief said handcuffing Micky.
I knew it. Micky was it all along. That Micky. I look at my phone to see madmad calling. I lower the tv and answer the call.
(Demi- hey, Madison-hey

D- hey baby girl what's going on?
M- hey demdem. I have a question for you. It's for school?
D- shoot
M- it's for school. The chorus of the song you usually repeat two times right?
D- yeah that sounds about right.
M- ok thanks demdem. Miss you tons
D-same here baby girl. Bye bye honey.

I put down my phone and walk upstairs to my room. I jump into bed and drift off into a deep slumber.

Mandy
Bedtime. I hate bedtime. That's when everyone else wakes up. Last time I closed my eyes I ended up outside in the winter. I grabbed my tiger from under my pillow and hugged it tight. I protected me from the scary people.
"Mandy go to bed!" Miss Amanda screamed throwing a pillow at me. I ducked it and it hits a picture on top of my bed. It swings back and forth and slides off hitting my head. Bits of glass smash around my bed and in my head. I look at everything and start violently shaking.
"Clean this up now!" Miss. Amanda yells throwing a broom and dustpan at me.
I scramble out of bed and start to sweep up the glass. Some goes into my hands and feet but I don't stop. I shake it out of my bed and clean that up too. I hate it here. I don't want to do this anymore. Is there anyone who can be nice to me. I look at my window that is open. I'm only a story up and I would land in the garbage.
"Mandy go now when you can," I whisper to myself.
The next thing I'm doing is running toward the window with my tiger in my hand. I fly out of the window and descend down to the garbage. As I get closer I regret my decision. Miss. Amanda put all her beer bottles out. I embrace for the glass and land with a pop. Glass goes into the side of my shoulder and into my hand. I don't think for a second. I roll out of the garbage and run away from the system. I run till I can't run anymore. It seems like I'm in a big neighborhood. Big tall houses tower over me giving me dirty looks. I stop at this big mansion and walk up to the front door. For some reason I feel like this house is different.

Demi
"Ding dong," my door bell goes.
I shoot up in my bed and grab my phone. Who in the right mind would be bothering me at three o clock in the morning. I put my glasses on and grab my hoodie. Half asleep I wake down the stairs and too the front door. Surprisingly I don't fall down them. I open the door and lose my breath. A little girl is standing in a nigh gown holding a tiny tiger. Her shoulder is bleeding bad well as her hand and feet.
"Oh baby who did this too you?" I ask kneeling down in front of her.
She takes one look at me and runs into me hugging me. She sobs into my chest and her breathing becomes irregular. I'm taken back but wrap my arms around her. I can feeling glass all around her. I pick her up and bring her inside because it's like 30 degrees out. I walk into the kitchen to get a cup of water for her.
"Please don't leave. I'm sorry, don't leave!" She shirks shaking holding onto my arm.
I give her a sympathetic look and walk to closer to her. I put both hands on the side of her and kiss the top of her head. She gives me a questioning look.
"Honey can you look at me real quick? We have to go to the police station so I can report this so I don't get charged for kidnapped," I calmly say brushing some hair out of the way.
She looks at me with fear but nods her head. I grab my purse and keys. I put her on my hip and walk outside. A cool breeze runs through us. The little girl turns into my chest and whimpers. A small smile spreads across my face. This girl is so cute.
"Alright cutie let's get this all sorted yeah," I smile tickling under her chin.
She nods her head.