How they Came to Be

No one truly  knows how these mental illnesses came to earth, but the first one to exist were most likely either Paranoia or Anxiety, as we needed a little bit of these to survive back then. There are a few ideas on where they came from.

After an experiment on a disease named Anxiety, who was extremely nervous through the entire interview, they said the illness claimed to only be a thirty-eight-year old male who was reincarnated from a previous Anxiety. They learned that when a personified disease dies, since their illness can still infect people, they do not die off, and simply are reborn as a different-looking-person. This was a remarkable discovery and caused scientists to believe that illnesses have been around just as long as humans have, without even knowing they're illnesses.

How we came to know they were illnesses... well, it makes my brain hurt, it's a subject best left forgotten. Though, if you're the type who really want to know, we assume our technology discovered this because of blood types and tests taken. As of the fact, there's two major things that differentiate we two races.

Ready?

Their hearts and brains are shaped differently than ours.

It's really just that.

Well, this lecture is short, but there's not much more input that can be had on the matter. I bid you good day.

~~~

Warrior's first history lectures is complete! YAY.