XXI. TUMBLR

POSTED BY assvenger

A RANT ON ROMAN KANE

not even gonna write a nonsense introduction by saying "oh you know roman kane the one who plays deathhawk on civil war yada yada" no. listen i got into a beef with rdj yesterday and it honestly got me so heated because first of all i was talking to roman, not him. second of all, did she really need him to defend her? like you started this whole chaos in your comments section, why can't you defend yourself?

but i'm not here to talk about rdj. as the title says, i have problems on roman kane. as much as i love marvel and how i love silver addams, roman just manages to get on every bit of my last nerve. first issue i have with her: she's so mean to the cast or her so called "friends", especially seb. you have the privilege of working the fucking marvel cast, but you're just gonna make fun of him and be rude to him? even if she's just joking around and it's all banter, it's still not a nice thing to do. serves her right when ara kroos treated her the same way.

second issue i have with her: her dragging. please just s t o p. is it really necessary for you to keep dragging every single person who shits on you? e made one post about you, did you really have to drag their ass by posting a picture of you and tom where it probably didn't even include any romantic feelings? all stage play. you're so good at acting you even act in real life with him. we get it, we all hate e, but constantly dragging them isn't gonna get you anywhere. just look at the most recent comments on your recent picture.

third issue i have with her: spoiling the movie. didn't you sign a contract where you can't spill anything about the movie until it's released? and yet there you were, spilling the petever kiss scene and killing everyone. that's so rude to the writers and eventually killing the hype for everyone when it comes out since they already know what's coming.

fourth, and quite possibly last issue with her that i'm gonna address on here: she plays around with every boy friend she has. sure, i already commented this on her picture, but it doesn't mean i won't do it again. first victim we have matt, who she not only cropped out of just to give a good picture for the publicity in announcement of deathhawk's return, but also whose jacket she stole! didn't anyone tell you that was rude, roman? then we have tom, whose feelings she obviously played around with. i'm not gonna elaborate on him because it would be too long of a post, so i'll write a different one later. then there's the dude in her last instagram post. oh ok first you fuck with tom's feelings then post a picture with another guy? very nice of you.

all i have to say in overall is that i can't stand this girl as much as i like silver. there is no way for me to tolerate  her, ever.

25,416 notes

username reblogged and commented: wow okay this much hatred for someone? what did she ever do to you that was so bad? obviously rdj was protecting his friend and defending her from someone so irrelevant

username reblogged and commented: look at all these irrelevant evidence! so what if she acts mean to seb, she probably loves him just as much deep down. what ara kroos said to her was all jokes, we all know that. you can't take things too seriously. if roman can't stand being shitted on by news articles, it's her choice to drag them. she's acknowledging them and letting them know she does not give a shit about their untrue articles and getting back at them. she isn't spoiling the movie either, it's just one scene. what's so wrong about that? writers were probably gonna talk about it too in interviews and such. she's not "screwing around" with every guy friend she has. what about chris? and seb? rdj? chadwick? paul? 

username reblogged and commented: Honestly this is just so sexist you're probably just jealous bc she's with tom

username reblogged and commented: roman can do whatever she want ur opinion doesn't matter

username reblogged and commented: i actually agree with you GOD finally someone who has the same opinions as i do. silver is an okay character but roman herself is intolerable i swear

arakroosin reblogged and commented: can't believe i'm seeing so much hatred in one post. you're allowed to be opinionated but this is too far. everything you're saying is being stretched out to make her look so bad, but you're doing it so badly with irrelevant evidence to almost none! pls love yourself

pHEW this was long